·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if these would fit the GTO. i kind of like them. great price

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
I sent the seller an email asking for weight and offset so we'll see what s/he comes back with. I can't find any information on that vehicle, let alone the wheels, so we'll have to guess. Those things are freakin' cheap tho. They are only 17s however. And not 17x8s but 17x7s, which are smaller than our stock rims.

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
Even if they do... why? They have a smaller width? After shipping they would run you more than getting something locally with better handling.

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Huntress said:
Even if they do... why? They have a smaller width? After shipping they would run you more than getting something locally with better handling.
That's the point I was getting to with my last comments :) I think it's all about the chrome for him...

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
phobos512 said:
That's the point I was getting to with my last comments :) I think it's all about the chrome for him...
I was posting while you were... your post wasn't there when I started to post

So there :p

:D

·
Comp Eliminator Goat Driver
2,345 Posts
Huntress said:
Excellent point !

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
If you want a different size or rim, why don't you send him an email. He may have other HSV and Holden parts, hint, hint. Look under his other auctions as well.

·
Registered
92 Posts
look at the chrome calipers he has listed for the commodore. i wonder if they would fit the goat?

·
Registered
980 Posts
tbone3424 said:
look at the chrome calipers he has listed for the commodore. i wonder if they would fit the goat?
I dont like looking at those... My wallet started throbbing...

_DM

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts