LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Disaster
339 Posts
I love that.....I really would like to know too. But I bet it costs an arm and a leg. :slap:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
from what i have seen, hsv does not import to the USA. but i am not sure if that is a hsv kit, or if they just use it... i really don't know. the only thing i noticed is that we will have to flair the wheel wells, or buy something to put on. maybe if we are lucky the kit will come with something... but the pics look like its the real well. i hope someone knows how we can get this kit..

·
297kW User
1,928 Posts
I'm looking into doing this with a GTO.

The HSV Coupe spoiler can be purchased and exported to the US, the HSV Coupe 4 body kit (what you posted) may or may not be available.

Expect to pay $6,000 or so for the parts alone, not including shipping.

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
TriShield said:
I'm looking into doing this with a GTO.

The HSV Coupe spoiler can be purchased and exported to the US, the HSV Coupe 4 body kit (what you posted) may or may not be available.

Expect to pay $6,000 or so for the parts alone, not including shipping.
then you gotta pay for painting. geez

·
Registered
362 Posts
Also the flares on that car are part of the body, not bolt ons. They are integrated at the factory.

·
297kW User
1,928 Posts
Odin said:
Also the flares on that car are part of the body, not bolt ons. They are integrated at the factory.
Cloning the Coupe 4's looks on a GTO would be pretty difficult then.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Even more difficult when you consider that the Coupe 4's track is wider than the standard cars, hence the flares. You would have to get wider wheels or somthing for it to work. That may involve cutting on the inside guards too because a wheel needs to be wider on both sides for the wheel bearings to be in dead center.

·
The Ghost & the Darkness
2,273 Posts
Let's wait and see what my Pontaic Car God will do for my GTO! The guy is a genius!

·
Registered
1 Posts
g'day all new hear,

dont worry mate you wont be able to get it anytime soon its not even down hear in australia try gettin the HSV GTS kit for it it looks the goods and always turns heads :wall:

·
Registered
5 Posts
yourguyry said:
does anyone know where i can get these??? i would love to have them on my car.
I'm interested in the wheels. The dealer brochure shows a different type (I haven't received my car yet), and the Monaro / HSV wheels appear more attractive to me. It might also be a neat tweak to have a Holden centercap...

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Anybody have any ideas on how to buy one of those rear wings?

Websites? Anybody is Australia have any info?

·
Registered
5 Posts
ErikWOlson said:
All,

Just got a quote from JHP (www.jhp.com.au) for the HSV GTS Monaro wheels in 19x8. They are $3500 Aus (about $2500 US depending upon exchange rate) plus $495 Aus shipping to me in California (about $360).

Anybody know of any problems bolting them on? Monaros shipped to other countries come with these wheels (of course, they also come with right-hand drive)...

·
G3W
5 Posts
You cant buy the Coupe 4 kit yet as the car itself hasnt even been signed off fro production. But the GTS/GTO kit would be a much cheaper way to go .
If any one would like any prices im more then willing to help out there. :)

And with putting the GTS rims onto the car, the fit straight on as the whole commodore range has the same stud pattern, so you wouldnt have any problems at all . .

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I would like some help with the GTO kit if you wouldn't mind... come august, i'll be working a real job, and getting more money... so i can waist it on my car... please let me know... i also like the rims on the GTO. and when i say GTO i hope we are talking the Ausie version..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts