61 - 80 of 101 Posts

·
The Entenmann's Shim-Sham
12,143 Posts

Attachments

·
Porch Dick
20,270 Posts
Lindsey Graham has been on fire since the Kavanaugh hearing.

·
a dysgenic effect participant
385 Posts
Biden may be uncle touchy panty sniffer, but if they had run him instead of the Clinton hag, the DNC would be in the Oval office right now.

What the DNC needs is a candidate that runs on a "not Trump" and "not batshit leftist" platform.

·
Have Bar, Will Travel
9,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Damn I started this thread.

do we really think uncle joe will pull it off in the end.

·
Porch Dick
20,270 Posts
This stuff seems to swing wildly all the time. There are 5 months until the election, so they'll trade places being firmly in command at least a few different times between now and then. Bernie looked like a serious threat to Joe, caught up significantly in the polls, then Joe mollywhopped him a week later.

This used to be a lock for Trump, now it's looking like he's the underdog. Might be Biden actually grabbing the bull by the horns, but I tend to think it's because the Rona and the riots protests are keeping people from hearing him talk.

I'm curious to hear the Dems walk that tightrope, now, that the streets full of nut to butt protesters are safely exercising their rights during a pandemic, but we shouldn't ask people to go to the polls in November because all things Covid, given their staunch support of mail-in ballots.

·
Administrator
20,338 Posts
How can Biden possibly win when they literally have him locked up because every time he speaks publicly he steps on his dick?

Go back in time democrats and give us someone reasonable like Yang or Gabbard FFS. Either of those two would wipe the floor with Trump. The crazy touchy-feely uncle Biden with dementia doesn't have an ice cubes chance in hell versus Cheeto-man.

Cant have someone like Yang or Gabbard in because they aren't in the "inner circle" of the DNC power structure, so we get Trump again. Hooray!
💩

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,124 Posts
I'd vote for Gabbard. I could be convinced to vote for Yang.

Anyone else we've heard about this cycle? Nnnnnope. Welcome to four more years of the Trump Show.

·
Administrator
18,848 Posts
I'd vote for Gabbard. I could be convinced to vote for Yang.

Anyone else we've heard about this cycle? Nnnnnope. Welcome to four more years of the Trump Show.
That's what I am thinking too. Which, let's be honest, sucks out loud. It just happens to suck less, in a macroeconomic sense.

·
Porch Dick
20,270 Posts
It is a crazy hotbed of high emotions and acting in the now, plus I know we all should have learned at least a little something from polling last election, but Trump isn't polling all that well in some states that he needs to maintain in order to win.

Again, we'll see what happens when Biden is forced to actually talk again, but it's feeling a little more in the balance now than, say, 2 months ago.

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,124 Posts
Pushing the narrative that Trump pooched the Great Pandemic Overreation (he didn't, but that was a no-win situation as it was spun) and the Fabricated Race War du jour (he is, but that is also a no-win situation because he's orange white) on all media outlets really, really helps Handsy Uncle Joe by way of the Anyone But Trump movement.

·
Buckethead
2,033 Posts
The actual voting process will be interesting since I'm sure there's going to be trouble at the polls. Keep your head on a swivel when you go.

For the people who want to vote democrat, remember: You aren't voting for Biden, but for his VP.

61 - 80 of 101 Posts