LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
get used to this sight
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well i have been kinda taking it easy lately since i have court for a couple of speding tickets over the next 2 weeks. but i figured that i have been good for probably close to a month. so im driving home from work tonight admiring my new spoilerless look to myself when this rsx type slow comes roaring up. this kid had one of those huge silver double decker airplane type wings on his car. wow is the only word i could muster up. anyway we do a 40 roll and we get the expected result of me showing him how good a car with no spoiler looks and me not having to see that monstrosity on the back of his car. he sits back for a while then tries to pull one of those ricer flybyes. at this point i really dont want to see that thing again so i drop her into 2nd again from about 40 and stop him at my rear quarter and put a good bus and a half on him before 100.

so then i stop in for gas after in done with that stooge and what do i hear??? faaaaaaaaaaarrrrtttt pssssshhhhhhhh. i look over and there is an old celica pulling into the gas station with this fine azz girl in the pass seat... hold on give me a minute.... mmm mmm mmmmm. ok so anyway we both end up pulling out together and he seems to stay back so i figure nothing will happen. i get on the eway to start heading home and i see this thing come flying up and he gets next to my driver side. i got to see the girl again... yummy... so i wait for him to punch it because even though the thing was turbo it did take him a while to catch me after i saw him open it up. i could kinda gauge the speed i guess i dont know. so we go from about 70 and i am extatic because i get to show this girl my freight train gear (3rd). man let me tell you it was bad. be the time i shifted into 4th he was well into my center rearview mirror. tisk tisk. we hit some construction and pace for a while and i have to say i was suprised that he did not try any ricer tactics. after we pass the construction he decides to give it one more try. adriana put him in his place. him and his little girl too. he quickly found the 1st exit.

ok so now im near home and this butt head in a suburban cuts me off. me and adriana dont take that crap so i do it right back to him and apparantly ruffled his feathers. he takes his big toilet of a truck and tries to recut me back off. luckily for me theres not a whole lot on the road that can force that on me anymore. from like 40 i hit third and keep him just far away enough from my car to piss him off. as expected when i hit my turn lane i recieved a finger for something that he started, but i gleefully returned the favor 2 times over. yes i used 2 hands and a smile.

that was my 1st action in quite a while... could it be because of no spoiler??? i can only wonder, but i am so turned on by my car right now.

·
get used to this sight
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tired Iron said:
Just don't dent your hood or smear your leather...
:gr_jest: :gr_jest: :gr_jest: :gr_jest: or start the car while in the exhaust.... but then again.... umm, ill be back

1 - 5 of 5 Posts