LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as posted earlier
Quicksilver said:
Just got back from the meeting...Met some nice people there and saw some very nice cars!

On a sad note, it was reported at the meeting that Huntress was in a car accident on the way to the meeting and is in the hospital... :eek: I don't have any details, but sure hope She is OK.
Have any of the chitown members been able to find out any info on Diana (huntress)? Is she ok?

Lets all pray for her. Please do some digging and try and find out if everything is ok.

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
i think that is all any of us know at this point. maybe the people who actually went to the cruisin tigers meeting will know more. let us pray is ok

·
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GTOdriver7 said:
i think that is all any of us know at this point. maybe the people who actually went to the cruisin tigers meeting will know more. let us pray is ok
i hope someone here knows.....

:cry: :cry:

·
Member #804
5,539 Posts
Havn't heard anything. This is awfull.

·
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
josephra said:
when was the meeting (Day/Time)?
it was this afternoon/night i think

·
Member #804
5,539 Posts
If Diana was in good shape and near any computer you know she'd be on the board. I'm not gonna call her, I think I should let her do whats most important. Hopefully we can get details on severity of the incodent.

Maybe leaving her a PM expressing your hopes that shes ok will brighten her sprits when she returns.

·
Registered
607 Posts
dang, I had an email from her this morning (11:00 AM PST). I was hoping that might be an indication.

<hopes for best>

·
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
04redgto said:
God i hope shes ok, Diana is so cool, the 1st lady of The CHI-TOWN GOATS!! I also hope her goats alright since she just put that hood and intake on. Diana please contact us we need to know!!!

I hope your ok,

Paul, chi town whippersnapper (the name she gave me :cry: )
obviously I have never met her but she seems like a real classy lady....

GOATSPEED Diana........someone has to find out something..

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
Was she riding in her Cosmos Purple goat? Is this another one of those air bag did not deploy?

God I hope she's OK. Keep us informed and thanks for sharing. Our thoughts and prayers to all involved.

Be safe and wear your seatbelts folks.

·
Member #804
5,539 Posts
PadreGTO said:
What happened???

Padre
There was a GTO club meet here in a suburb of chicago, Diana was very interested in this club spoke many times with the head people from cruising tigers. She was anticipating club meetings etc.

While meeting up to cruise to the club at some point she was involved in a vehicle collision. I know she was meeting up with some older GTOs from her area or something.

So somehow word got back to cruising tigers what happend, so i'm assuming their was some other GTOs there.

·
Member #804
5,539 Posts
desertgoat said:
Was she riding in her Cosmos Purple goat?.
yes
desertgoat said:
Is this another one of those air bag did not deploy?
Too early to make assumptions.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts