LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Vendor
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can a moderator please make the thread that was deleted back active. We were told when we were set up as a vendor it would go live again. We have PMd the mod that removed it a few days ago and no response or thread back up. Ready to start sharing info on the new Twin kit! Thanks!

Huron Speed APS-Style Twin Turbo Kit

*Manifolds are made from .120 wall extra thick 304 Stainless. Heat shields included as shown as well!
*Downpipes are full 3" and feature a 44-46mm wastegate flange that dumps, does NOT recirculate
*Cold side tubing is Aluminum and features the same core spec 6" thick FMIC with fabricated end tanks. Features a 3/8" NPT thread in style IAT sensor bung
*Cold side tube to TB is full aluminum with a 50mm BOV flange.
*Intake tubing is Aluminum with included air filters, not pictured is ducting off the turbos.
*Turbochargers feature a Billet 58mm compressor wheel, 62mm turbine wheel, and larger 1.00 a/r turbine housing. Journal Bearing and oil cooled only, no coolant.
*Wastegates are our HS-44s however we can substitute in Precision or Turbosmart if you desire
*BOV is a XSPower 50mm however we can substitute a Turbosmart Race-Port if you desire.
*Not pictured but included is all of the oil feed and drain lines
*Not pictured but included is a Turbowerx EXA oil return pump w/ harness.
*All required silicone couplers, clamps, studs, nuts/bolts included
*Fabricated Coolant Overflow tank included.

Intro pricing is looking to be right around $4999 for everything you see here including the turbos, WGs, BOV

Piping includes a LIFETIME Warranty to the original kit purchaser. Components including the Turbos, Wastegates, and BOV carry a 1-year warranty.

Attachments

·
Need To Drive More
1,459 Posts
WTF...get that thread back up MOD!

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Just start sharing already. We have been waiting so get to it

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Very nice looking kit. I am definitely looking forward to putting this on the motor I am building.

·
donde esta la biblioteca
291 Posts
ill be watching this one

·
Vendor
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
curious as to why you aren't using coolant in the turbos along with the oil
We do not see any more noticeable benefit and certainly not a necessity of adding coolant w/ oil, so getting rid of the oil lines cleans the install up a lot, makes install more simple, and de-clutters the set-up!

·
HOLD ON WILLIS
121 Posts
Will there be any other turbo options? Had my heart set on some Precision 6466 gen 2's

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Will there be a skid plate similar to the aps system to protect the turbos and forward facing plumbing?

·
Vendor
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am also curious as to where you will be returning the oil grim the scavenge pump.
We are using a TurboWerx EXA pump with plug and play harness that keeps the pump running for 15-25 seconds after engine shutout to clear oil from the lines, and returning up to a supplied plug and play adapter on the oil fill cap.

·
HOLD ON WILLIS
121 Posts
So no other turbo options down the road I presume?

1 - 20 of 121 Posts