LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wouldn't really call this to much of a race but it was still fun and worth driving a few miles out of my way. I was out on Hwy 80 minding my own business when a Jaguar XKR came out of nowhere behind me. Man that is a beautiful car that sounds awesome at high speed. Anyways I figured that I would get my ass handed to me but said WTF because we had enough space on the road to make few quick runs. We both hit tripple digits quickly each time and to my suprise he could not pull away from me. After the last run I tried to pull next to him and give a thumbs up but he didn't look to happy and wouldn't turn his head our way so I got off at the next exit to turn around and get back to where I was going to.

·
NFC Champs
883 Posts
04bluegto said:
a $82,000 4.2 390hp, tell me who paid to much. Thats cool he was mad, he know he could of bought 2 gto's!!
I seriously doubt he bought the car for its performance alone ;)

But at the end of the day, it's still a glorified Ford :D

Nice run, always fun to beat people who think their shit don't stink.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Good clean fun. I like Jag alot and they make fine cars although a little lacking in the performance area when compared to BMW, MB.

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
What bothers me is that when you smoke someone they give you attitude or try to ignore you instead of giving you the credit that you deserve. I had had my ass handed to me before (not in the new GTO) and I always give the other props for a good kill!

You can't win them all, unless you are Michael Schumacher!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts