LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO PBM M6
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, Shane Dillon here. I was a very active member back in 2006-2007, under ShaneD_06GTO. I've been looking to get another GTO just like the one I had back then. I had the GTO when I met my wife and we wanted to bring it back. It had Kooks LT headers, Corsa Sport exhaust with catted mids, Nitrous Outlet plate system with 100 shot, GMM, drag bags, SLP UD pulley,19" Chrome AZA Z1's and miscellaneous other things. I still have the custom GTO flame painted bottle that was painted by a forum member.

Well, my wife came across one identical to mine at a dealer 5 minutes from our house a few weeks ago. I couldn't believe it was so close and the best condition one I've ever seen. I test drove it and fell in love with everything about it again. We took it home a couple weeks ago and I'm excited.

It's a 2006 PBM M6, 1-owner from Idaho, with only 32k miles, no accidents, and is bone stock. The interior is very clean, minus a couple seat scratches, and the trunk was never used. It had the showroom poster in the trunk. The exterior is very clean except for a couple minor dings and swirl marks. Mechanically it's in great shape. Drag bags are going in once I drill the holes. It needs a GMM Ripshift bad. I'm going to do Kooks LT headers and Corsa Sport again with catted mids. I'm not sure if I'll cam it or do nitrous again. Tinting the windows this time for sure!

It's good to be back!
Car Wheel Land vehicle Automotive parking light Tire
Vehicle Car Grille Hood Automotive lighting
Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate Hood Rolls-royce phantom
Wheel Car Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO PBM M6
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Seriously?
2004 Pontiac GTO, LS1, 6 speed, Quicksilver/Black
2,447 Posts
There is a GMM on eBay right now…

I am pretty sure there is a set of Kooks for sale on the forum right now as well…

Good luck with the car, it looks great.

·
Registered
922 Posts
There is a GMM on eBay right now…

I am pretty sure there is a set of Kooks for sale on the forum right now as well…

Good luck with the car, it looks great.
The GMM and the Sikky are the top 2 shifters for our cars right now IMHO. I just got a Sikky and I mounted it on the trans and the throw is so damn short it's sick.

·
Seriously?
2004 Pontiac GTO, LS1, 6 speed, Quicksilver/Black
2,447 Posts
The GMM and the Sikky are the top 2 shifters for our cars right now IMHO. I just got a Sikky and I mounted it on the trans and the throw is so damn short it's sick.
The only shifter I know besides stock is the GMM, since I have had it since 2005-ish. I remember the B&M being nothing but trouble, Hurst was late to the party and I don’t think it was that great of a shifter?, and a couple others in development at the time.

Reactions: bo06gto

·
Registered
922 Posts
The only shifter I know besides stock is the GMM, since I have had it since 2005-ish. I remember the B&M being nothing but trouble, Hurst was late to the party and I don’t think it was that great of a shifter?, and a couple others in development at the time.
I have the sikky on tentatively before installing it. I'll make a small video and post it so you see the throw on it. It's supper short.

·
Registered
2006 GTO C.G.M. 6 speed, 1-7/8 ARH Headers, corsa sport catback, DSS 1000 h.p. 1 pc. D/S, K&N intak
680 Posts
Congrats brother! Looks like a very clean gorgeous car! That's awesome it has that low of mileage and a one owner!

·
Chickun maka lousy houspet
788 Posts
Welcome back!!! You should bring it to Pontiac Adventures next weekend in the Dell's!!! Josh Herrell (Josh's Car Corner) will be there and is leading a tour!

Here's my thread with some pics of past events:

·
The Entenmann's Shim-Sham
12,859 Posts
I like my Sikky very much. But I like my Pro Billet more. Not a big fan of the direct shifters.
I never tried the Sikky or Pro Billet, mostly because of cost. I've had the GMM, GMM with LSS, and the MGW-P.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts