LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Evo 9 FTW!!!
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw you pulled over... right at the top of the hill comming out of Temecula..

right before the scales.. a DOT CHP truck pulled you over...

who was it? and why did you get pulled over?:confused:

i also saw a ibm 06 at gopher canyon... on the 15 south about a half hour later:)

·
Member: Black Sheep Squadron
4,065 Posts
Or me for that matter. But next time it will be me with my Long Tubes...

·
Hold on, we're goin for broke
1,499 Posts
Next time you need to run from the cops whomever you are, shame on you getting cought.:) J/K

·
this ->pimpstatus(10);
1,113 Posts

·
The Ghost & the Darkness
2,273 Posts
Especially getting caught on the 15... FLOOR IT! :gears:

·
god of the sea people
229 Posts
how come when i see a gto, it's always some guy in his fifties and won't even wave... i don't even bother asking.

·
Silver street surfer
291 Posts
Some NHP's will not pull you over lol. It was in the dead of deadest nights on the 215 westbound around 2:30am. Not a single car from up front and behind to be found. So i said "F" it! I'm going to open it up big time! I went close to 160mph and saw an NHP just sittin at the side of the freeway with lights off. Too late to slow down i kept my speed and zoomed right passed him totally expecting the lights to come on and when they did i would pull over. BUT, NO, not even a wince of headlights came on and i sailed home. Maybe they had coffee in their hands or maybe they figured they wouldn't even catch me if they tried?

·
Member: Black Sheep Squadron
4,065 Posts
Rynez06 said:
it isnt that loud lol

You need to hear this shit in person. Seriously.

·
I ♥ ( @ )Y( @ )
1,666 Posts
jarrett06 said:
Some NHP's will not pull you over lol. It was in the dead of deadest nights on the 215 westbound around 2:30am. Not a single car from up front and behind to be found. So i said "F" it! I'm going to open it up big time! I went close to 160mph and saw an NHP just sittin at the side of the freeway with lights off. Too late to slow down i kept my speed and zoomed right passed him totally expecting the lights to come on and when they did i would pull over. BUT, NO, not even a wince of headlights came on and i sailed home. Maybe they had coffee in their hands or maybe they figured they wouldn't even catch me if they tried?
I think they are pretty tollerant, I've passed them accidentely at 85+ (65 is the limit) and they didn't blink. But I don't know about 100mph+ tollerant...LOL. I don't think I'd try that again. Perhaps he was getting some action from one of Vegas' finest.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I had to be at work at 4 am about 3 months ago, I figured WTF, open this thing up, 153 MPH between Mission on ramp and Old 395 on the I 15, WOW, what a RUSH. Scott.

·
Site Sponsor
800 Posts
jarrett06 said:
he is not going to even waste his time with you, you pass him at 160+, and he is in a crown vic, that can only go 125, and it takes forever to get there, he probadly said screw it.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
supposively theres some law where if you are going like 100MPH+ they are not allowed to pursue you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts