LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had some fun with photoshop - check it out, might give you guys some ideas.

Attachments

·
not a pontiac its a HOLDEN !!
8,787 Posts
that looks pretty sweet

·
Premium Member
82,628 Posts
I think if you made them a shade darker, it would look A++ so it sort of matches the lower part of the car in terms of color.

·
2006 BOM M6
127 Posts
Thull said:
Just had some fun with photoshop - check it out, might give you guys some ideas.

Hey Brian, WTF did you do to my car, put'em back damn ya!!:banghead:

Actually their ok but a little to much orange for me.

·
NJ GOAT
745 Posts
Nice PS'ing, but I truthfully can't say that I like it. Looks too much like a tuner car wheel application to me.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tschanne said:

lol go out to the garage your car is OK :thumbs:

I just had the idea the other night, maybe it would look better with a different type of wheel.

I think its pretty sweet though

·
RIP George...
2,163 Posts
I like them, but black or chrome would look better. A little too much BOM for me.

·
Pure Power
485 Posts
Tschanne said:

i agree 100%

·
Omertà
5,303 Posts
I'm really not feeling it...:eek:

·
2006 BOM M6
127 Posts
I knew there was a reason I wasn't feeling the orange ROH's. There's a guy down the road from me with some kind of Jap car with so much bolt on ricer material that I can't even make out what kind of car it is, giant spoiler,front end, fenders etc, etc. He has it painted a color very close to our BOM and the wheels are done the same color just like the photoshopped one of my car. I don't like my car reminding me of his ricemobile.
Black would look much better.

·
yeah, its paid for
1,483 Posts
Thought about that color too but now that i see it, too much orange. Yes black drift r's or z-10's are on my list.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
I always knew brazen was the fastest color but with those rims you should be unstoppable. Looks very good. You need to show up in stillwater OK, you would get to park that sucker right by the door. Go cowboys
Chuch

1 - 20 of 20 Posts