LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now allowed to take GMS pricing on the Impulse Blue/Black Automatic that is in stock. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Jason Feuerberg
Sewell Pontiac
214-956-3776
[email protected]

·
Wanna Take A Ride?
180 Posts
Z06J said:
I am now allowed to take GMS pricing on the Impulse Blue/Black Automatic that is in stock. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Jason Feuerberg
Sewell Pontiac
214-956-3776
[email protected]
Dont you also have a red or black one in a M6? My X is interested in the new GTO.. trying to find her the best deal possible. She doesn't have alot of $$ to throw around..

Thanks, Robin

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I do have a Black/Red 6 speed sitting on the showroom floor but my manager is only willing to sell the Impulse Blue for GMS. Sorry guys I don't make the rules that is what he told me so I am passing the news along to you. Let me know if anyone is interested.

·
3,327 Posts
stormguy03 said:
Dont you also have a red or black one in a M6? My X is interested in the new GTO.. trying to find her the best deal possible. She doesn't have alot of $$ to throw around..

Thanks, Robin
Robin, you are shopping for a GTO for your EX??? :confused: And trying to get her a better deal than you paid for your 1) A4, then 2) your M6. Have another one. :drink: :drink: :drink:

Just kidding of course. :D

·
...and former GTO owner.
841 Posts
Too bad I don't work for a GM supplier. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts