LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Devil, I hate to even bug you, but are you through with this weeks update?? I hope I didn't miss some info and am making you repeat yourself!!

·
Registered
529 Posts
DY,

No pressure just curious. *slides ladder across garage while holding 6 feet of rope*
I mean if there's no update, it's no big deal. *climbs ladder to tie rope to rafter*

We're all patient here. *ties rope to rafter and begins to form noose*

And it's not like we haven't been let down before. *slips noose over head*

You mean my status hasn't changed?! *jumps off ladder, camera focuses in on tennis shoes kicking. screen goes dark*

This presentation of Pontiac Theater brought to you by the new GTO. Fuel for your immortal soul, damned to hell of course.

·
Depreciation Victim
122 Posts
Well, it seems like you are running NewAge out of town. Keep up the good work. Maybe it is time to change the tracker to a bi-weekly or monthly update, or leave the date part off and just update when you have time.

·
large member
105 Posts
I agree with you that NAGTO seems to be petering out. Keep up the good work guys, I think after a while the members of this forum could form the basis of a new gto club of some type or another. Sure hope my tpw comes in soon...

·
Depreciation Victim
122 Posts
I cant see the antique car buffs getting too excited over a new Australian car joining their shows, but who knows? I would like to finally see everyone and their cars in person, but we are pretty spread out. I may have to settle for a virtual car show on this site.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This car lets them know that the musclecar is not dead, and indeed appears to be at the forefront of a new era, just like the first GTO was. Suddenly Pontiac has a rear drive car, Chevy's SSR is at least a start and they seem to be getting serious about the Nomad, theres a new Mustang with it's own chassis for the first time ever, and Dodge's Magnum is a big V8 rear wheel drive that looks interesting. No import segment here, thank you very much, Toyota will not be trying to invade this market because they just can't. This is Detroit happening all over again and if the old schoolers can't appreciate that f**k 'em. And I absolutely love the old iron!! But the Big Three are playing in the toy department again so everyone enjoy it while it lasts.

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Devil Yellow,
Thanks for posting the media section. Your hard work is truely appreciated by myself and many other devoted LS1GTO.com members.

·
DY is the Awesomest
59 Posts
cvp33, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! that is freaking hilarious!!!!!!!!

anyway, thanks DY, you truely are the best! I love this site!!

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
britus56 said:
No import segment here, thank you very much, Toyota will not be trying to invade this market because they just can't.
I'm not so sure about this one. If the sales warrant it, you know the overseas manufacturers will look closely at the muscle segment in time. Especially considering Toyota's jump into Nascar. Not saying I'd buy a V8 accord any time soon (ever) - but I think it's possible.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
What would all the ricers do if their beloved manufacturers started producing real cars?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hi everyone, this is CVP's wife. All I can say is that Chris saw the update today and is currently in the garage changing the light bulb. Does anyone know why you would need rope to change a light bulb? Just curious. The GTO, LS1GTO and the guys on here are all Chris talks about. Gotta go, I think I hear Chris gurgling for me.

·
Registered
524 Posts
cvp33 said:
Hi everyone, this is CVP's wife. All I can say is that Chris saw the update today and is currently in the garage changing the light bulb. Does anyone know why you would need rope to change a light bulb? Just curious. The GTO, LS1GTO and the guys on here are all Chris talks about. Gotta go, I think I hear Chris gurgling for me.

I'm not showing the update yet. There is still time. Go cut him down! ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
britus56 said:
Devil, I hate to even bug you, but are you through with this weeks update?? I hope I didn't miss some info and am making you repeat yourself!!
Don't hold your breath waiting for your car based on the codes as mine has been listed as 5000 for three weeks now and it is still on a rail car someplace between Fairfax and Virginia --not at the dealers...

Best, Bob G.....

·
large member
105 Posts
Yeah, Ive been checking the tracker about every hour because last week Jason said my TPW would finally be shown (after 3 months of waiting!!!) Hopefully it will be up soon.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Bob,

Of all of us who ordered from Perry you should definitely be the first to receive your GTO. Followed by bronko then me. Can't wait to see yours. Good luck.

Take care,

Chris (I haven't risin from the dead or anything, the damn rafter broke)

·
Registered
524 Posts
Geez, we got CVP and Mistermike talking about ropes. Tails suggesting they hang in there. Are any of the 30 or so folks online here anxiously waiting for the tracker to up date- or is it dead for tonight?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts