LS1GTO Forums banner

I have a schedule question

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Pulse Red GTO 
#1 ·
First off, who starts a Nationals event on a F8cking Tuesday?

Secondly, why is Thursday and Friday the busiest days on the schedule?

No offense, most people (Myself included) have to work Monday through Friday. Not to mention, not everyone is local to St. Louis. Yea, I know, take vacation time or something. I don't have that option due to an impending wedding and secondly I had to beg for a half day that Monday before to simply close on my home!

My point is, I won't be there till Saturday and by that time, little is going on, and Sunday there is nothing listed. I had signed up for the Anheuser Busch tour, but that's Friday. I'll be here at work Friday, in Chicago, some 300 miles away!

Point is, most people have FREE time Saturday and Sunday to do this stuff, why not structure the schedule accordingly.

Now as I look at the schedule, I might just come down with the Grand Prix to see you guys because spending a month getting the car ready for one Saturday to show it is a bunch of bullsh*t! Actually, now that I think about it, financially, I might just save the gas, hotel fare, and dragging Susie down to St. Louis to get more sh*t done around here!

Sorry, even the NHRA does it Thursday through Sunday with Saturday and Sunday being the big days! Do people not think? When I registered, I don't think there was much of a schedule up or at least I didn't see anything at that time.

See less See more
#2 ·
If I remember right, the show was Sunday last year. I think the 4ht of July messed this year up. I think you should stay home. Better chance in the raffle for the rest of us. :D

#4 ·
whiney bastage!

no wheels for you

#5 ·
I'll have someone pick them up when you're not looking and you'll never know who my "operative" is.

#7 ·
I hear ya man! I am from Springfield, IL, & I will probably be headin' down Friday after work or on Saturday!! I would like to go through the week, but it is a 1 hr 45 min trip for me & that is little too far for a weekday!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.