LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.... and MAN are my arms tired! Did the full treatment,
wash/clay bar/wash/wax/gloss/wax/gloss.
Took me six hours to do it. I can't believe how the gloss enhancer works. That stuff is amazing! You put it on and rub it in and the shine just gets deeeeep! The clay bar worked pretty good, I didn't see any big chunks but got alot of fine grit off the paint.

This was the first time I ever used the Zaino stuff but had heard plenty about it from alot of other car owners. If you haven't tried it, the first treatment is alot of work, but its all worth it. :cool:

·
American Iron Horse
406 Posts
Did you give your leather the treatment as well?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haven't done that yet, next on the list

·
Registered
160 Posts
Zaino Job

flyinlow said:
.... and MAN are my arms tired! Did the full treatment,
wash/clay bar/wash/wax/gloss/wax/gloss.
Took me six hours to do it. I can't believe how the gloss enhancer works. That stuff is amazing! You put it on and rub it in and the shine just gets deeeeep! The clay bar worked pretty good, I didn't see any big chunks but got alot of fine grit off the paint.

This was the first time I ever used the Zaino stuff but had heard plenty about it from alot of other car owners. If you haven't tried it, the first treatment is alot of work, but its all worth it. :cool:
Hey guy; you don't live that far from me. Could you come do my car? Or better yet, I'll bring it to you.

slick50

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PendragonZ said:
This thread is worthless without pics! :)
It was dark by the time I got done and we've had overcast days ever since! I'm waiting for a sunny day to take some nice pictures.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Finally, nice day out so took a couple of photos. Check out the reflection of the tree in the hood of the first photo

This one shows some nice clouds reflected in the hood

·
Registered
294 Posts
Great shine...Sal knows his stuff!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ylwjaket said:
:(
who put the holes in the bumper?
I told everyone and their brother at the dealership not to have them put the front plate bracket on when the car came in. They did it anyway!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts