LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
04f150
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
leaving strats on north ave and 83 last night, a 5.0 pulls next to me, loud as hell, with slicks. . . so i hear him drop down, he had to be in second, i was in 4th and drop to 3rd and take off, so i start pulling on this guy like he was sittin still. . . so he keeps trying to race, and everytime he was getting better, but still wasnt keeping up. . . so we finally get a light, light turns green i go up in smoke, but im still at this guys fender, in second i made it even and i miss 3rd for the first time in my life, so i pull up next to him tell him i miss third, then he proceds to tell me what he has done, e303 cam, trick flow, 410, slicks, longtubes, no int . . . you should of seen the look on his face when i told him it was bone stock down to the aitfilter, he shook his head, and raised his shoulders. . . cool guy, but dam, dont give me that dis-belief look when i tell you my cars stock!!!! :fawkdance

·
Used to have one
4,734 Posts
yea i had a guy come up to me at the track last time i was there askin what all i had done....he saw me run my 12.9 and the look on his face was priceless when i told him i was bone stock...haha anyway nice kill!

·
2006 Spice Red GTO
180 Posts
I've got a 5.0 and its stock except for a K&N. Used to be a highway patrol car, 2.73 gears, pretty much a dog except on the highway. Anyway, some guy sees me in it at the gas station, comes over after he got out of his 5.0 and he's telling me all these mods and shit he's done, similar to what your kill had. I'm like so what do you run? He's like 14.2. I didn't really say much but was laughing so hard in my head.

·
stand by
29 Posts
04f150 said:
leaving strats on north ave and 83 last night, a 5.0 pulls next to me, loud as hell, with slicks. . . so i hear him drop down, he had to be in second, i was in 4th and drop to 3rd and take off, so i start pulling on this guy like he was sittin still. . . so he keeps trying to race, and everytime he was getting better, but still wasnt keeping up. . . so we finally get a light, light turns green i go up in smoke, but im still at this guys fender, in second i made it even and i miss 3rd for the first time in my life, so i pull up next to him tell him i miss third, then he proceds to tell me what he has done, e303 cam, trick flow, 410, slicks, longtubes, no int . . . you should of seen the look on his face when i told him it was bone stock down to the aitfilter, he shook his head, and raised his shoulders. . . cool guy, but dam, dont give me that dis-belief look when i tell you my cars stock!!!! :fawkdance
We love you too!:gears:

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
04f150 said:
Good kill. My buddies nephew has a 'stang that he claims has 400+ hp and gears. I told him to set up a race with him to see how fast it is (I don't care if I lose) but haven't heard from him. Hmmm...maybe he knows about GTO's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts