LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
That ain't no cake
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With my HEADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!I just got home and this van backs in my driveway and I'm like wtf is this guy doing.........It's DHL bringing my headers from Precision MotorSports, Thanks alot Bob. I'll be going to the dyno here close to home, thanks to Flash99 who knew someone in my area to do a dyno in a couple days to see what it does pre-headers and then I hope to hook up with Richard from Magnaflow for a tune.
Everything arrived intact with no bumps or bruises. Thanks again to Bob at Precision MotorSports.

·
60% of the time, everytime.
1,167 Posts
bluhaven said:
With my HEADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!I just got home and this van backs in my driveway and I'm like wtf is this guy doing.........It's DHL bringing my headers from Precision MotorSports, Thanks alot Bob. I'll be going to the dyno here close to home, thanks to Flash99 who knew someone in my area to do the dyno, in a couple days to see what it does pre-headers and then I hope to hook up with Richard from Magnaflow for a tune.
Everything arrived intact with no bumps or bruises. Thanks again to Bob at Precision MotorSports.
you're lucky they didn't use fedex! =) grats on the headers.

·
That ain't no cake
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thought I'd add some pics of my new babies, ain't she pretty. Guess the old lady is on the couch tonight! :bs::drink: (ya right)

·
Exhausted Tuner
1,254 Posts
If you need a baseline I can do that for you at no charge but u just need to make the trek down here again. The before and after will have a lot more meaning if they came off he same machine.

Your choice, give me a call if you want to arrange an evening session or weekend quick baseline.

·
peeeel'n
434 Posts
LS2GTO said:
Very nice!

Are those mid pipes catted pacesetters also? I bet you'll pick a good 15 to 20hp.
Those look like Kooks to me....

·
Registered
707 Posts
they kooks?

·
That ain't no cake
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LS2GTO said:
Very nice!

Are those mid pipes catted pacesetters also? I bet you'll pick a good 15 to 20hp.
HEy Ls2GTO, those Kooks with the catted mid pipes, probably install them this weekend. My wife is itchin to test them out!:gears:

·
Registered
770 Posts
bluhaven said:
HEy Ls2GTO, those Kooks with the catted mid pipes, probably install them this weekend. My wife is itchin to test them out!:gears:
Oops sorry but I miss read the thread! It's been a long day!

Looking forward to seeing the results. Hopefully you'll have it all in before the next California Speedway drags this month for your lead foot missy.

·
it gets 12mpg and loving it!
564 Posts
your lucky that the headers showed up. I have a friend that bought some wheels off another member and ALL 4 WHEELS WENT TO 4 DIFFERENT ADDRESSES, NO SHIT!!!

took him almost a month to recieve all 4 wheels. Luckly they weren't damaged!

·
That ain't no cake
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DaSmurfy said:
your lucky that the headers showed up. I have a friend that bought some wheels off another member and ALL 4 WHEELS WENT TO 4 DIFFERENT ADDRESSES, NO SHIT!!!

took him almost a month to recieve all 4 wheels. Luckly they weren't damaged!
Same thing happened to me, I bought 2 wheels from a member and they were delivered to a business here, I caught it on UPS web site called and i went and picked them up.:gears:

·
Parting My GTO Out
1,833 Posts
LS2GTO said:
Very nice!

They are indeed titanium coated kooks. Good choice! You'll love the sound.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts