LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
CP M6 04, YJ A4 04
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
those two key words lead me on such interesting journeys... But I Thought I saw someone post a picture of purple poly RR bushings. Now can't find that post ? ?

·
Registered
CP M6 04, YJ A4 04
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
could be - tho looks a bit blue to me
a serious I Thought moment on that one, because am Sure I'd seen pics in a post, thought they were Nolathanes, and somebody was saying how cheeep they were on ebay & how they Looked the same as the Whitelines

·
Registered
CP M6 04, YJ A4 04
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, just Thought I saw some that were purple.
Put the Whitelines in the wife's YJ, whilst breaking the craftsman 1/2" ratchet - apparently neither I nor It, alas, Truly were craftsmen

·
Registered
04m6 PBM-JBA cc shorties, Muff delete CAI intake DBAfronts 05/06rears c5 pads LSS 06tails SAP stuff
274 Posts
No, just Thought I saw some that were purple.
Put the Whitelines in the wife's YJ, whilst breaking the craftsman 1/2" ratchet - apparently neither I nor It, alas, Truly were craftsmen
My nolathanes were slightly purple but more black. I know a lot of super pro stuff is purple

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
Super pro poly is kinda purple. More blue but the purplest I've seen. (Ooops, didn't scroll back far enough. I just saw these on a youtube video and remembered this thread. disregard)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts