LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never sprayed before but would love to. But if I'm going to, I don't want some little shot. Although this macho man b.s. might end up being a mistake but everybody makes mistakes. The worst thing about it is I'm the worst kind of person that wants to spray. I want to spray huge and pay little:) With all that said, what is the biggest shot i could use on the setup in my sig? The catch is keep it reasonable on price. I just want ideas so when/if my four-wheeler ever sells, I know what to look into. All opinions and ideas are welcome and much appreciated.

·
mid-11 second club
1,151 Posts
call nitro dave and ask for a direct port...:turbonaug :drink:

or, you could get a nice plate system( wet shot), and spray a 200 shot, being a forged engine will help. You might want to find out how good your pistons are with nitrous just so you know your limits......with the plate you could also spray 100/100 or 125/125 with the dual stage systems....

·
Just a Re-engineered Cavalier
2,244 Posts
I just got a complete wet kit from Nitro Dave. $1300 to my door. It includes: his LSX custom plate kit, NO window switch, NX bottle heater, NX purge, GTO custom switch panel, trunk mounting plate, blow down tube....pretty much everything except a remote opener. I will be spraying a 150 shot.

Either way call Dave at Nitrous Outlet and he will hook you up.

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
rosm187 said:
read his sig......he has a TSP 402.........could spray up to 200-250 safely..

If it's Iron block or just completely built for N2O, then that would be a good start. How you do it is up to you. DP is probably the best route or a good two stage.

·
Member: Black Sheep Squadron
4,065 Posts
Just call Nitro Daves and be done with all of this hoopla.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts