LS1GTO.com Forums banner

42361 - 42368 of 42368 Posts

·
Registered Offender
30,672 Posts
beats me, I can appreciate they are trying to stop fraud but damn its not like I don't use it fairly regularly for fuel purchases...…..oh and fuck $5 gallon fuel, paid 2.79 here:)

·
Have Bar, Will Travel
9,419 Posts
I was telling someone else the other day - if you have a credit card you don't use often - either cancel it or make a point once a week to buy gas with in.

something

One thing I like about discover - I get an e-mail after I use the card because I set the alert limit fairly low and every quarter it's a different 5% back on different things. If it wasn't for that it'd be gone I think.

·
Livin' life
16,389 Posts
Where are you planning to go? I recommend Central BBQ over the others. Corky's is probably the most iconic. Avoid Rendevous. just I hate taking people there. If you're staying down town there is a central downtown but also in midtown and out on popular.

The one out on Popular is the nicest to sit at - the one downtown is probably more interesting.

Meanwhile you did pick a good week to be here. Good luck and enjoy
We had lunch at the Rum Boogie Cafe. Mrs had the fried catfish with slaw and cornbread, I had the marinated grilled chicken salad. Both were tasty and plentiful. We're going back to Beale St for dinner tonight, but dunno what place yet.

·
HGH Optimist
6,352 Posts
if you have a credit card you don't use often - either cancel it or make a point once a week to buy gas with in.
Cancelling it is a No-No, isn't it?

·
Registered Offender
30,672 Posts
Cancelling it is a No-No, isn't it?
I was always told it wasn't the greatest thing to do since it lowers your available credit line and in turn increases your debt ratio and then your credit rating takes a hit

42361 - 42368 of 42368 Posts