LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey CGH,
I am a new addition to your crew....'cept that I don't have my GTO down in SC yet & but I have met Lisa & LIL (where are all the beach GTOs?) Hopefully I'll meet some more of ya before January.

I went to Florida's 1st Annual Track Day in January (from NJ, by auto train) and it was great!! haha...I got the "Long Distance" award! and strep throat!! The whole ALL GTO thing (like the Nov 10th VMP Fall Brawl) is a great day at the track.

I plan on heading to FL again...SO I'm posting up to see if I can get a caravan going down there. No specifics yet, just drumming up some interest.

Check out the sticky forum in the South East section...if ya haven't already :)

·
Created in hatred
13,114 Posts
If you pass through Jacksonville around me desired departure time you can connect to our caravan.

·
Objects in mirror dont matter
3,777 Posts
Looking forward to seeing you again Kat with that immaculate Cosmos Purple GTO. We all know 04s are the fastest anyway...
Bring as many of those CGH and Virginia folks as you can drag outta hibernation and to a fine thaw out weekend here on the sunny west central Florida coast. The event will begin with Saturday activities, evening party/dinner, then racing all day Sunday.

Hopefully it won't be quite as hot, for racings sake as it was last year, but hell, if yer bookin' from Old Man Winter, a few days in the high 70's or 80s can be nice too.
Winter at BMP (our track) can often give up fat NEGATIVE density altitudes in the winter. Sorta like ATCO up in Jersey with a tan....or racing below sea level without the water!
Your GTOs will fly, the track will hook second to NONE in the nation, and we want some good diversity this year.
Sorry for SPAMMING your thread, but I want to see some more Va, NC and elsewhere folks on the list to race.

·
Registered
841 Posts
I'm thinking that I might go. At least I'm leaning in that direction.
If I do, I'd probably get down there like the Thursday before. That way I can work on Friday, Monday, and Tuesday. All of a sudden it's a business trip and work pays my expenses. :D
Of course, I won't be able to caravan with everybody else... :(

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
PowerDude said:
I'm thinking that I might go. At least I'm leaning in that direction.
If I do, I'd probably get down there like the Thursday before. That way I can work on Friday, Monday, and Tuesday. All of a sudden it's a business trip and work pays my expenses. :D
Of course, I won't be able to caravan with everybody else... :(
Yeah Mr PowerPimp

we need to get the CGH, FLA and GA boys together........drag some more with you:drink: Lisa and Lil would be a good start :drink:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Dbluegoat said:
Yeah Mr PowerPimp

we need to get the CGH, FLA and GA boys together........drag some more with you:drink: Lisa and Lil would be a good start :drink:
I'm on the case.

I'm hearing Lisa might make it....
And if Donna goes, they can have an all girl Goat caravan. Kat, Lisa, and Donna. I'd be standing by to watch that come in to town. :patriot: :turbonaug

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
PowerDude said:
I'm on the case.

And if Donna goes, they can have an all girl Goat caravan. Kat, Lisa, and Donna. I'd be standing by to watch that come in to town. :patriot: :turbonaug
Hope you can make it down, PowerDude. And if you can convince the girls into that caravan, I'm sure there'd be a huge Jax Goat reception for them at the state line. :turbonaug

·
been beat by a Nana lately?
3,874 Posts
PowerDude said:
I'm on the case.

:secret:

·
3,874 Posts
dbluegoat said:
we need to get the CGH, FLA and GA boys together........drag some more with you
Boys???

·
Objects in mirror dont matter
3,777 Posts
lisatw151 said:
And fine southern ladies as well.
Hell, leave the boys home!!

BTW post up in the poll thread when you will be planning to arrive and weigh in on Saturday event desires.
Thanks,
Bill

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
Dbluegoat said:
COUGH COUGH, WELL I MEANT GIRLS ACTUALLY:sneaky:
Not sure about your recovery there Dblue....I think you stepped in it :)

·
3,874 Posts
Yeah, he did. But I think he's used to stepping in it. AAAHAHA

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
lisatw151 said:
Yeah, he did. But I think he's used to stepping in it. AAAHAHA
You'd think so now wouldn't you........ :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts