LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Dick Ross
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you had a budget to build something you've always wanted what would it be? I have always wanted to scale down a F1 frame and throw in a 1000 cc superbike engine in it. Full suspension turn signals and everything else to make it street legal for maximum hooliganism

·
Registered Offender
30,668 Posts
If you had a budget to build something you've always wanted what would it be? I have always wanted to scale down a F1 frame and throw in a 1000 cc superbike engine in it. Full suspension turn signals and everything else to make it street legal for maximum hooliganism
Hopefully you plan on setting aside money to hire someone to complete it :wall:

·
Dick Ross
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hopefully you plan on setting aside money to hire someone to complete it :wall:
No shit. Lol i have no experience or knowledge on building frames. But I know for a fact the supercharged 4 banger from the ninja H2 would be straight up nasty in a mini F1 car. Would be a track MONSTER

·
Dick Ross
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pro touring DeLorean made by Ringbrothers. The plastic bits on the front and back remade in stainless and rework the fenders to flare out for wider tires.
Very interesting but cool

·
Super Moderator
9,992 Posts
That's morphed a few times over the years but if I had to pick something right now it would be revisiting drag racing. I sold off all my drag race stuff about 13 years ago.

Car would probably be a Fairmont or a Zephyr with a nasty big block that would run high 8s N/A. Running that fast N/A still has it's challenges.

·
Super Moderator
9,992 Posts

·
Dick Ross
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I need it

·
15,764 Posts
I'd build something completely from scratch and one of a kind.

·
Livin' life
16,387 Posts
Are we heading in the right direction?

·
Suffering Fools
15,247 Posts
A Shelby Cobra, but big enough for me to fit in.

·
GR-RRR!
4,363 Posts
I don't know that I'd build anything at this point, but I've always had a boner for the Ferrari Tesstarosa. And if after buying it that wonderful Ferrari reliability crept in too much, I'd somehow swap in an LSA drivetrain and take it to any and all Ferrari gatherings I could just to piss people off. I'd make that 12 cylinder engine into a coffee table, they are pretty.

·
Dick Ross
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The guy who makes the mini indy car said $14k-$18k... not a bad price really. He says they were on par with super mods lol that's insane

·
Dick Ross
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LS3 swapped, turbocharged Grand National. Or a 4wd short bed, regular cab silverado..turboed of course.
I've always wanted to do a junkyard 5.3 turboed version of the cyclone.

·
Hell pecker yeah
7,076 Posts
I would like to find a two door Chevette in decent shape and Pro-Tour the shit out of it. I'm thinking a Grand National drivetrain. I guess if Kfxguy gets a GN and ruins it by putting an LS in it I could snag his 3.8 and 200-4R and get busy. Seriously, man, just LS swap a Cutlass.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts