LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
bolt-ons =11.52
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was the last gto out in our group.
i ended up with some stuff that is not mine .
if your missing something , post up or pm me

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
7,889 Posts
I'm not missing anything but I did leave with 2 of your SD cards. Melissa and I are driving to Quantico on the 9th and leaving on the 11th. I dont know how close that is to you so we can link up and I can get them to you. If not I can use the snail mail and get them to you.

·
bolt-ons =11.52
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not missing anything but I did leave with 2 of your SD cards. Melissa and I are driving to Quantico on the 9th and leaving on the 11th. I dont know how close that is to you so we can link up and I can get them to you. If not I can use the snail mail and get them to you.
dont worry about it , we got a set of those with each phone .
they are just adapters.
ew also got a bunch of usb adapters .lol

·
Christian Goat
3,533 Posts
I left my wife at the park. How much is shipping to 89118?

·
bolt-ons =11.52
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1.2million and she is knocked up

·
I hear twins are fun....
659 Posts
Tom, I think I left a zip lock bag with lug nuts, caps, lug nut key and an impact socket. Did you find that?

Thanks,

Jeff

·
Goat Herder
252 Posts
I left my pride and honor at the track, Lane 2. I obviously didn't bring it back to Raleigh with me..... I need to invest in the driver mod :)
Thanks for all you did helping organize everything.
Ed
NCSUGOAT

·
bolt-ons =11.52
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no baggie jeff.i will look through everything again.
maybe some one else picked them up.

·
bolt-ons =11.52
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i just looked again ,even looked in the boxes .
sorry no luck

·
I hear twins are fun....
659 Posts
i just looked again ,even looked in the boxes .
sorry no luck
Thanks for checking Tom. Hopefully someone has it stuffed in their tools or tool box.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I left a sub but it was broken anyways I just had it to put in my car for the show part. Didnt realize I left it until I was half way home and was not about to drive out and get it. Has a blown voice coil. Can still be used but never wanted to spend the money to fix it and was just going to buy a new sub.

·
I hear twins are fun....
659 Posts
What once was lost now is found - Mackenn was holding out on a brother! Figures once I bought a new set of lug nuts they'd turn up. Thanks to everyone who looked for them, Mackenn was just a little ssslllloooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww :)

·
bolt-ons =11.52
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol he had them?
got to watch the old people .
what did you buy as far as lugs ?
i want some black ones like moonshiner has .

i got bills belts mailed out today

·
I hear twins are fun....
659 Posts
I bought the same type since I had an extra key - they are 12mm x 1.5 Gorilla 6 spline chrome, acorn seat. If anybody needs/wants them I'll sell them for what I paid - $30 shipped.

·
bmackenn
747 Posts
What once was lost now is found - Mackenn was holding out on a brother! Figures once I bought a new set of lug nuts they'd turn up. Thanks to everyone who looked for them, Mackenn was just a little ssslllloooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww :)
they didn't look good on my car, so i figured i'd return them. lol

·
I hear twins are fun....
659 Posts
LOL - I'm glad they didn't look good.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts