LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
All Motor 11 Second Club
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the LC1 witht the XD16 gauge.

My air fuel at WOT shows 12.4-12.5. A tad rich rich but safe.

At normal driving the guage reads 14.0-14.9

At aggressive throttle but not WOT, it show about 11.0-12.0

Is this similar to results you are seeing?

·
Want Halo....
1,829 Posts
Do you think the LC-1 isn't correct ? or are you just trying get feedback from others to compare your AR ?

·
All Motor 11 Second Club
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
highperf said:
Do you think the LC-1 isn't correct ? or are you just trying get feedback from others to compare your AR ?
The 12.5 at WOT is exactly what Lingenfelter set it for when they last tuned it.

I am looking just looking for comparisons. I think I may be too rich during normal driving.

·
burnout silver star award :)
2,166 Posts
OpenWheel said:
The 12.5 at WOT is exactly what Lingenfelter set it for when they last tuned it.

I am looking just looking for comparisons. I think I may be too rich during normal driving.

they probably didnt spend the time to nail down the part throttle tune as well as they should of. it is a time consuming process.

·
Want Halo....
1,829 Posts
What muff said... you should look at how the car is running it may not be completley dialed in. If you have a scan tool, log some data and see exactly what it is doing.

·
Registered
788 Posts
If you're in a stock closed loop configuration, the afr is what it is as it's controlled by your o2 sensors unless you have a messed up o2 sensor for some reason. They should keep you around 14.7 afr and you'll bounce above and below it. The stft's move it north and south of 14.7 and the ltft's (continued STFT correction is translated to LTFT) correct for any air measurement innaccuracies. Theoretically, your ltft + stock cal should get you real close to 14.7 after your fuel trims have learned.

·
All Motor 11 Second Club
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shizon said:
If you're in a stock closed loop configuration, the afr is what it is as it's controlled by your o2 sensors unless you have a messed up o2 sensor for some reason. They should keep you around 14.7 afr and you'll bounce above and below it. The stft's move it north and south of 14.7 and the ltft's (continued STFT correction is translated to LTFT) correct for any air measurement innaccuracies. Theoretically, your ltft + stock cal should get you real close to 14.7 after your fuel trims have learned.
I am closed loop. Thanks, this is the info I was looking for. A/F is hangs right arround 14.7 but goes slightly higher and as low as 14.0 (but not often)during normal driving.

At 3/4 throttle, it hangs arround 11 which I felt was a little peculiar.

·
Registered
788 Posts
ya, that sounds like you're in an area that wasn't tuned in open loop PE. Sounds like they did WOT only.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts