1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Go Bucks!
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
I like boobs.
6,581 Posts
I dont personaly like any of them, but thats just my opinion. If you dont mind spending some cash, check out some of the Boyds wheels. I do believe you can order them in just about any size and offset you need. (custom) Boyds

Some people have been complaining about the Intro wheels having issues with wheel ballance when driving in rain or after washing the car. Basicly water is getting somewhere it shouldnt and causing them to vibrate violently at highway speeds. Intro suggested going to their "step lip" design wheel however nobody has confirmed or denied that the step lip versions will not have the same problem.

·
Registered
430 Posts
You didn't say what color your GTO was. The Kyalami would look good in Hyper black on some colors.

·
Ludicrous Speed!
1,041 Posts
I like the FZ10s, but don't like the rivetted 3-piece-wannabe thing along the edges of the rim.

·
GTOWILL
236 Posts
How much do those MC2 wheels run for the set?

I personally REALLY like the Intro Matrix, but I'm hesitant to buy them until we get some closure on the water trapping issue.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
You may also want to try bozeforged.com
They also make wheels in with custom offsets......but not cheap. :eek2:
The "Stinger" seems like a possibility for the GTO
I previouslly had the "Fatal's" on my Trailblazer....pretty nice. But make sure you get a Chrome or Crystal Clear finish because the bare High Luster is a b!^*h to take care of.

·
Go Bucks!
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to you all for your feedback.

Some people have been complaining about the Intro wheels having issues with wheel ballance when driving in rain or after washing the car. Basicly water is getting somewhere it shouldnt and causing them to vibrate violently at highway speeds. Intro suggested going to their "step lip" design wheel however nobody has confirmed or denied that the step lip versions will not have the same problem.
That worries me about the Intro wheels. Intro has tried to convince us (via this board) and me (via PM) that there really is no issue, but I'm unconvinced. I don't know what they could actually do to convince us or me, but I need reassurance.

You didn't say what color your GTO was.
Ack! They have both an IBM A4 and a Torrid A4 ... and I absolutely cannot decide. I look at the Torrid ... and love it. Then I look at the IBM ... and love it. I'm usually not so wishy-washy. I might flip a coin.

How much do those MC2 wheels run for the set.
The MC2 wheels are only available from the dealer. They are asking $2,250 for the wheels and tires (Falken).

You may also want to try bozeforged.com
If you dont mind spending some cash, check out some of the Boyds wheels.
Thanks, I'll do just that!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts