LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok called my dealer he said wont know anything untill next week ?? pontiac still knows or is telling nothing ?? would it take this long to ship even to people on the west coast ?? i can see me beeing last here in daytona but this is wrong //they must be waiting for some big promo thing ?? for the folks with vin#s and 5000 #s its says delivered to dealer ?? i thought at least someone or even dealer would have one by now???

·
Registered
102 Posts
edsmaroonz,

I visited my salesman last night to inquire about my new GTO (5000 status code) and he said that even though the status indicates delivered to dealer the car is actually in transit.

Of course, he didn't know where the car is, just that it's being shipped from the west coast.

I think you may be correct in that Pontiac is queing the cars up for a specific release date tied in with some promotion. If that's true, you think they would tell people with a 5000 status code.

I suppose I can wait a few more days since I've been waiting since the end of July!

Bobp16 :cool:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea / whats another week / waiting since first of june just seems like yesterday the one car was at the la auto show/ ha ha or ho/ho/ho tis the season

·
Registered
399 Posts
I hope they didn't miss the boat? No I don't mean the cars, I mean Pontiac!

·
Goatman
228 Posts
bobp16 said:
I suppose I can wait a few more days since I've been waiting since the end of July!

Bobp16 :cool: [/B]
I ordered my car before I went on vacation for July 4th, yet my TPW is over a month later than yours?:( I tried to order mine in early June, but the dealer wasn't taking orders at that time.

I'm glad for you, but just wondering what's up.:confused:

·
Registered
524 Posts
Bobp16 said:
I think you may be correct in that Pontiac is queing the cars up for a specific release date tied in with some promotion

Think somebody could email Jim Hopson again and see if this is the deal and if so when is the date?

·
Goatman
228 Posts
Wasn't one of the GTO clubs supposed to have an event with Pontiac this weekend?

·
Registered
293 Posts
That was the Tarheel Tigers. The date was speculation, not specific from Hendrik Pomtiac.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts