LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Sorry I'm late guys! Work has been crazy. Jets broken left and right, long days, etc,etc,etc. Yup, I'm stationed at Andrews. We used to have a hobby shop, but like most bases country wide ours is shut down. I'm free whenever any of you guys would like to help. I think a mod day would be great, I'd love to see other goats!!

·
CCGTO
1,022 Posts
Thanks for your service!

Is tomorrow still good for everyone?

AllRyse, do you have all the parts you need already?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
No problem man, just doing my little part to help haha. Tomorrow is good for me, only thing is I can't leave my dog alone all day lol so I'd have to bring him. He's a small beagle so he's harmless. I have all the parts I THINK I need. Front struts, front springs, strut mounts, rear shocks and rear springs.

·
CCGTO
1,022 Posts
Cool! What time you wanna come up? No problem about bringing your dog! Does he get along with other dogs? The yard is completely fenced in the back, so they can hang out back there or in the garage with us.

Who else is coming? Anyone? Anyone? :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Cool! What time you wanna come up? No problem about bringing your dog! Does he get along with other dogs? The yard is completely fenced in the back, so they can hang out back there or in the garage with us.

Wish I could, but my folks are coming up to visit their 4 month old granddaughter. Would like to connect sometime locally though, we live really close and I haven't interacted with any other folks with goats in years.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

He's a dick at first, but then he gets along just fine. Whatever works for you guys, I can be there as early as 11:00, your house your rules haha.

·
CCGTO
1,022 Posts
He's a dick at first, but then he gets along just fine. Whatever works for you guys, I can be there as early as 11:00, your house your rules haha.
I thought you were talking about me! LOL

That will work! Just get here when you can! We just need to be done by 1700. Going to a bull & oyster roast at 1900. This shouldn't take more than 2 hrs tops to do though.

·
What the....
2,590 Posts
Closed Andrews Hobby shop huh. Man I remember when they had a paint booth and everything there. Then again that was 20 years ago. I know Belvoir is still open as I use them for oil changes and any light mods I might have.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts