LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Born Again Goat
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of us Goatheads will be heading to Infineon on Wednesday, Sept. 20...hope to see some others join us.

·
Banned
5,086 Posts
let see how many show up...last sears day was labor day drags and we had..6 out there on the track..lets see if we can get more..

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
Car is down for about a month. :secret: :wall: I'll be there to cheer on those that attend, but won't be shooting for bottom 11's for a few weeks.

·
Middleaged goat head grandpa!
158 Posts
:bomb: I have to work every other Wednesday and that's my night to work!
:) Maybe next time Colby.

·
Born Again Goat
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rocketrich said:
:bomb: I have to work every other Wednesday and that's my night to work!
:) Maybe next time Colby.
Sorry about that...same reason I couldn't make it to SRW with you tonight. Let me know how you do!!

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
GotGTO said:
I know a secret, but I won't tell.........
The people that actually come out to Friday night gtgs know what the deal is. If you would have come out last night you would have known, now you just have to speculate.....:stickpoke

·
Banned
5,086 Posts
well boys and girls...wednesday night is coming so get your stuff together and lets do this......there should be a few goats out running..

the gauntlet was thrown down
GOTGTO VS THAJOKER.........THE SHOWDOWN....................................HEAD/CAM WITH SPRAY vsTHE MAGGIE..
make sure you all bring yo asses out this should be a good matchup...lots of power and nobody that can drive:gr_jest: :gr_jest:

video cameras needed..for evidence of the beating one of us is gonna recieve.:turbonaug

·
I deserve to be BLOWN!!!
1,481 Posts
BillyGoatGruff said:
Car is down for about a month. :secret: :wall: I'll be there to cheer on those that attend, but won't be shooting for bottom 11's for a few weeks.
BGG, I've been wanting to know...Are you running a stock bottom end on that block? Also, if you don't mind I'd like to know what your Mods are excluding this "BIG SECRET" your holding onto.
Thanks! D

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
blwnls1 said:
BGG, I've been wanting to know...Are you running a stock bottom end on that block? Also, if you don't mind I'd like to know what your Mods are excluding this "BIG SECRET" your holding onto.
Thanks! D

Cam Only, full exhaust, bolt ons, 150 shot with lingenfelter fuel pump, and get this Nitto DR's. Whole long block - (cam, springs, pushrods) is stock.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts