LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Born Again Goat
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another night of racing this Wednesday October 11. Several Nor-Cal folks supposed to go...hope to see you there! :gears:

·
Born Again Goat
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Figured I'd give 'em a sporting chance and run the Tacoma!

·
PANCAKE CITY
1,622 Posts
The "TRDTACO":ftw: :turbonaug

we'll see Hopefully have the GOAT back together by then but not gunna run

might bring the van out and do burn outs with the 20s on emm:burnout: :drink:

·
Banned
5,086 Posts
wow just found out the clutch i ordered last weekend is just shipping tomorrow...:soapbox: :soapbox:

so i guess my goat will not be there but if I get this chopper tuned up...it will be the first time alot of people at the track have ever seen a true streched and raked custom chopper running down the track...:gr_devil: :nuts:

·
Sonoma Co. Goat Herd
358 Posts
wow just found out the clutch i ordered last weekend is just shipping tomorrow...:soapbox: :soapbox:

so i guess my goat will not be there but if I get this chopper tuned up...it will be the first time alot of people at the track have ever seen a true streched and raked custom chopper running down the track...:gr_devil: :nuts:
Drive your wife's car, if she'll let you. We will be there.

·
Banned
5,086 Posts
1newgoat said:
Drive your wife's car, if she'll let you. We will be there.
lmao are you kidding she is stingy with her car...well at least she wont let me drive it....lol cant says that i blame her..
plus my chopper is faster than my car..at least i have a chance of trapping higher than 108-109..lol

·
Born Again Goat
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My GTO will be in the shop, the Yukon has some kind of weird "high idle" thing going on, so if I race it will be the Taco. But we'll be there...

·
GoatRun Rally #6848
181 Posts
HINT!! If I can find a helmet (BOB) I will be there...UH Maybe I will have the wife drive this time. How about it Bob have the wife's race, and will be spectator's this time.

·
PANCAKE CITY
1,622 Posts
Clutch and GMM are in, just gotta few tweaks like bleeding the clutch and setting the stops on the GMM, so the GOAT might be out tomorow but for show no go:driving:
So itll be either Apocalypse or the SHMOENALI tomorow

1 - 13 of 13 Posts