*Flash99
*ss496
*raydar
*dji386
*bluhaven +3 or 4
*BIG Al
*camaro01ss
*red05

I can add your name to list just send me an IM or post in the thread.

·
Stand Back - I Spray!
693 Posts

·
S1C:+:GTO
950 Posts
u know in im in!

·
Member: Black Sheep Squadron
4,065 Posts
Well I'm in Corona, but I'm gonna take the 241 toll road down.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well maybe we can set something up closer to home. I know that on the 241 you can really open the GOAT up. I recently got a non-emergency stop ticket on the toll road. It cost me 200 bucks plus traffic school. Most expensive piss I ever took.

·
Exhausted Tuner
1,254 Posts
mmeraz said:
Well maybe we can set something up closer to home. I know that on the 241 you can really open the GOAT up. I recently got a non-emergency stop ticket on the toll road. It cost me 200 bucks plus traffic school. Most expensive piss I ever took.
Now that is funny ... I have always wondered how they can justify not peeing yourself as a non-emergency.

·
950 Posts
well i was also thinking of taking the toll roads but if u guys dont want to i dont care!

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maybe we can meet somewhere in Corona and head over thru the toll roads. What do you all think?

·
Registered
385 Posts
im takin the toll road

·
950 Posts
4show!!

·
4,065 Posts
Lets meet up then, somewhere around the 91-15 that way everyone from riverside, and Ontario have a general meeting place. We could meet up at the Main st exit... actually Serfas Club Dr there is an in and out we could meet up at. Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
In-n-out sounds fine with me. We just need a time to meet.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How does meeting at 9:00 a.m. and heading out by at least 9:30 a.m. sound? feel free to throw out some times.

·
4,065 Posts
mmeraz said:
How does meeting at 9:00 a.m. and heading out by at least 9:30 a.m. sound? feel free to throw out some times.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. Perfect timing. I would suggest also that everyone just pay the toll road when we go through, that way we stick together, or we could pull over on the side and line up and wait for everyone. I have fast track, but I dont mind paying the $1.50 if I have to.

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
mmeraz said:
Well maybe we can set something up closer to home. I know that on the 241 you can really open the GOAT up.
Yeah, as long as there aren't 3 CHPs in that stretch like there was the first time I came down...I was doing 90 when I saw the first one...Luckily he already had someone pulled over. :)

It is a beautiful road though. Just don't forget cash for the ridiculous tolls.

·
4,065 Posts
Agreed, so the official time is 9:00am at In & Out off Serfas Club Drive. We will rool out at 9:30am, and pay the toll roads. As for the CHP we shouldnt be messed with, I plan to cruise about 75-82mph the whole way.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts