LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, wheel hop and a 150 shot made quick work of my inner stubs at the track last Friday night. Noticed a lot of people going to DSS stubs here. I see that G Force also offers inner and outer stubs. What’s the general consensus for stubs holding up to my right foot? Any preferences and why?

Thanks!

It’s also highly likely that I’ll be replacing all the bushings in the rear cradle with some poly bushings to help eliminate the hop. This should be a neat upgrade.

·
Administrator
20,892 Posts
Gforce stubs with Porsche CV upgrade, been solid.

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In attempting to remove the broken stub out of the differential, it appears as if the splines twisted during the break. So, now I'm debating whether or not to buy a new diff, stubs etc and roll with it or put that money into a g-force 9". Anyone launching from 6k rpm with some 15" sticky tires at the track on these diffs? I've noticed some people having good luck with the wavetrac diff on here. I would hate to put $2k into new parts and break the diff a year later knowing a g-force 9" would handle it all day. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,741 Posts
If you dont want to break one get a 9 or 8.8 if you want to deal with hendrix. Parts are plenty to rebuild them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts