1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Very nice. Easy to do?

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
I would like to see better pictures of the entire car, until then I just feel like they make the GTO look like a Grand Prix up front.

·
Former Owner but Still Here
451 Posts
Everybody keeps saying to get them from GMPartsDirect, but their friggin' catalog only goes to 2002.

P/N 12499616, right?

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Heres some more pics. I cant take good pics today because i dont have time to. Depending on the weather and what i have going on tomorrow, i will try and take some better pics.

·
HSV GTO
762 Posts
Nice pics they look good on yellow now we need to see more colors with them
like qs or cp or bb so if anybody has them post pic's

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
I dont think those will fit for supercharger owners.....the intercooler is right there and the grills look like they extend back a bit, can anyone get a pic lookng straight down with the radiator shroud removed?

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dbluegoat said:
I dont think those will fit for supercharger owners.....the intercooler is right there and the grills look like they extend back a bit, can anyone get a pic lookng straight down with the radiator shroud removed?

Here you go. There is plenty of space. To install the grills you have to remove the front bumper. Nine screws only and some gentle pulling and a little MF'ing and the bumper comes off. I think the hardest thing with the install was removing and installing the metal clips.

I stuck my hand and camera in front of the radiator and snapped the pics. On pics 19 and 20 you can see the metal clips that hold the grills in place. Theres 4 clips on each grill. Two on top and 2 on the bottom.

The grills dont take up any more space.

·
21,898 Posts
speed_demon_freak said:
Here you go. There is plenty of space. To install the grills you have to remove the front bumper. Nine screws only and some gentle pulling and a little MF'ing and the bumper comes off. I think the hardest thing with the install was removing and installing the metal clips.

I stuck my hand and camera in front of the radiator and snapped the pics. On pics 19 and 20 you can see the metal clips that hold the grills in place. Theres 4 clips on each grill. Two on top and 2 on the bottom.

The grills dont take up any more space.
Thanks man....I guess they are not set back as far as they look from the front. Cool......

·
596whp/553wtq @ 6.5psi
2,301 Posts
It looks great on yellow!

·
21,898 Posts
Stan said:
I am going to be purchasing the other front fascia parts when they become available, so I decided to play around with the paint.

PS....yes the plate does look like crapola.

MG]
stan the black looks great on the yellow........very nice! :hail:

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
I was thinking the same. That black paint looks unbelievable.

I wonder how an IBM painted black looks?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts