LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Blown By Maggie
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the race was a bust. I went ahead and installed the JHP/Holden Door Lock switch and AUX button for my Line lock. Also snapped a Picture of ZIMZIM's center cap covers for my Wheels. Still working on the shifter boot.

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
"Where does he get those wonderful toys!"

·
9 Second Club
2,423 Posts
Mike your mods are getting endless!!! And didn't you say something about a cam toO~?!:hail: Wow

John

·
Blown By Maggie
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Freedom_Fighter said:
Mike your mods are getting endless!!! And didn't you say something about a cam toO~?!:hail: Wow

John
John, Yea going down to see Jeff @ CAM in a few weeks to get re-tuned before Fall Brawl and having a Custom Blower Cam, 8' Crank Pully, AlkyControl Meth Kit, DriveShaft installed.

·
9 Second Club
2,423 Posts
mdmike said:
John, Yea going down to see Jeff @ CAM in a few weeks to get re-tuned before Fall Brawl and having a Custom Blower Cam, 8' Crank Pully, AlkyControl Meth Kit, DriveShaft installed.
I envy your mod devotion and that damn GOAT of yours!:hail:

John

·
Capitol City GTO's
1,410 Posts
mdmike said:
You may set a world record for the number of mods at the rate your going, it's going to be one bad hot rod.

·
Do you care for a GOATASM?
728 Posts
I saw those boxes with your name on them sitting in the shop. You car looks sweet. I can only imagine what it will be like with the cam considering with the blower alone I was smiling for a week straight. How is the car with the drag bags in it and the street II? Did you drive it with just the street II before the bags?

I would like to tune the handling of the car and put the wheel and tire package you have on it.

·
Blown By Maggie
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
woodnutz said:
I saw those boxes with your name on them sitting in the shop. You car looks sweet. I can only imagine what it will be like with the cam considering with the blower alone I was smiling for a week straight. How is the car with the drag bags in it and the street II? Did you drive it with just the street II before the bags?

I would like to tune the handling of the car and put the wheel and tire package you have on it.
Thanks, Yea we are waiting for the CAM to come from Flowtech it should be there by the end of the week. All the stuff should be in the car next week I can't wait.

The Pedders setup I like lot. I would recommend it to anyone. They have good packages to fit most peoples needs. I needed the drag bag however. They help alot with wheel hop, at least for me.

·
Good-bye GTO...HELLO CORVETTE
515 Posts
The Pedders setup I like lot. I would recommend it to anyone. They have good packages to fit most peoples needs. I needed the drag bag however. They help alot with wheel hop, at least for me.[/QUOTE]

Mike - where did you get the Pedders installed?

·
Clean is good...
2,470 Posts
Mike, we'll definitely need a 'show and tell' seminar on your car at the Fall Brawl!

Tom.

·
Blown By Maggie
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
mdmike said:
The Pedders setup I like lot. I would recommend it to anyone. They have good packages to fit most peoples needs. I needed the drag bag however. They help alot with wheel hop, at least for me.
rdobroski said:
Mike - where did you get the Pedders installed?
I went to ROSSI Pontiac. If you contact MYFIRSTGTO on the forum he can take good care of you. I understand that EB3 in VA does installs as well. I am not sure if EB3 has the Caddle Alignment tools however I know that ROSSI does. It's a little ride up there but it was well worth it. Frank takes really good care of us.

yowzerman said:
Mike, we'll definitely need a 'show and tell' seminar on your car at the Fall Brawl!

Tom.
LOL

·
515 Posts
mdmike said:
I went to ROSSI Pontiac. If you contact MYFIRSTGTO on the forum he can take good care of you. I understand that EB3 in VA does installs as well. I am not sure if EB3 has the Caddle Alignment tools however I know that ROSSI does. It's a little ride up there but it was well worth it. Frank takes really good care of us.
Thanks, appreciate it. I really need the cradle aligned also. I have one tire still rubbing with the 245 tires I have on it and the TSW rims. It rubs on driver side only down where the bumper is, and I figured I could have them do that when I get Pedderized.

·
Blown By Maggie
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
rdobroski said:
Thanks, appreciate it. I really need the cradle aligned also. I have one tire still rubbing with the 245 tires I have on it and the TSW rims. It rubs on driver side only down where the bumper is, and I figured I could have them do that when I get Pedderized.
Where did you get your TSW's? Was it from CICPERFORMANCE?

·
515 Posts
mdmike said:
Where did you get your TSW's? Was it from CICPERFORMANCE?
Yes. Before they rolled the fenders, both sides rubbed real bad, now the driver side rear only rubs when someone is in the back seat and I hit a big bump - and it is only very slight. I brought the car to Laurel for cradle alignment, but all they did was a four wheel alignment and said cradle was fine - maybe it is, but I wonder. CIC is a great shop IMO, they had the wheels machined a tad to get them to fit. I also bought a Volant CAI off of them.

·
Blown By Maggie
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
rdobroski said:
Yes. Before they rolled the fenders, both sides rubbed real bad, now the driver side rear only rubs when someone is in the back seat and I hit a big bump - and it is only very slight. I brought the car to Laurel for cradle alignment, but all they did was a four wheel alignment and said cradle was fine - maybe it is, but I wonder. CIC is a great shop IMO, they had the wheels machined a tad to get them to fit. I also bought a Volant CAI off of them.
Yea I was there when the wheels came in. I am good friends with Jason he is a real good guy. You might want to grind your fenders a little. I ended up doing that now I don't have to worry about any rubbing. You actually dont have to grind much off at all. You dont even have to come close to the weld spots either. If you need some help let me know. Shoot we used a dremel tool on mine. I have 275's KDW2 on the car and TSW Thruxtons with a 45mm offset and have no rubbing at all.

·
515 Posts
mdmike said:
Yea I was there when the wheels came in. I am good friends with Jason he is a real good guy. You might want to grind your fenders a little. I ended up doing that now I don't have to worry about any rubbing. You actually dont have to grind much off at all. You dont even have to come close to the weld spots either. If you need some help let me know. Shoot we used a dremel tool on mine. I have 275's KDW2 on the car and TSW Thruxtons with a 45mm offset and have no rubbing at all.
Mike - thanks a lot, appreciate the offer. We will have to meet sometime soon - heck, your only one town away!!

·
Blown By Maggie
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
rdobroski said:
Mike - thanks a lot, appreciate the offer. We will have to meet sometime soon - heck, your only one town away!!
They have a car meet at Glory Days in Bowie on Mondays. There a few GTO guy that come. I am normally there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts