LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
GTOless
7,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the headlight armor in the lighter of the two smoke options the other night. There is still a lot of bubbles in it because the car has been sitting in the garage since its been raining lately. I just put it outside today to sit in the sun. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give the install about a 6 in difficulty. Its just hard to get the headlight armor perfectly center. It took me about an hour to install. It gives the car a whole lot meaner appearance.

·
I like pie.
267 Posts
how doese it effect light brightness

·
GTOless
7,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Borsig said:
how doese it effect light brightness
I think its a touch darker now. The light still projects as far but I dont think its as bright. Im doing Hids anyways so it should make up the difference and then some.

·
Under Construction
731 Posts
looks great man. Nice job

·
No mo' GTO.
3,969 Posts
The ZZ Top song "Cheap Sunglasses" just popped into my head. Looks good.

·
Registered
395 Posts
awesome, now you've gotta do that to that vette

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
Looks good man.

·
New PB MPH - 127.54
2,376 Posts
I like your driveway, well the rides in it.

The headlight armor looks sweet. It would be nice to see a comparison picture of them at night to a stock setup.

·
Professional Type 1 Diabetic
4,263 Posts
Quiker said:
I just ordered a set. I hope the 30% smoked looks good on a Spice Girl :gears:
I am about to order the 20% dark stealth but am wondering why I have to pay tax, FTMFL. Guess they are in TX...damn 8.25% sales tax. It's only $4.20 but damn, I shop on the interwebnet to get around that.

·
Let's Build Some Hurtin Bombs
969 Posts
I really wish they would make it for the headlights with the headlights cut out then I would def buy a set.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts