LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If its not one integra, its the other... Im coming down Irwindale ave just now, when I see a guy darting in and out of traffic rather extremely. I figured i'd just stay away from the little bitch, but my ego got the best of me and I had to shut him down. I ran his shit in a second. I might have well been running against a yaris. lol. I passed a few cars in the proccess. Next thing I notice, this punk is using the middle lane (inbetween yellow lines) to pass, just to get back up to me. WTF? I thought, so I calmly waited till the little asshole got beside me again... This time, I was doing 45 and he came up on me at about 60 i'd say... Soon as he got beside me, I floored it... HE DIDNT EVEN PULL PAST MY FRONT WHEEL BEFORE I WAS CHIRPING SECOND GEAR RIGHT IN HIS FACE, THEN BAM! ONCE THE SHIFT, I LAUNCHED A CAR LENGTH ON HIM WITHIN MOMENTS. I shut er down with a thumbs down just to piss him off, while shaking my head... He continued to race me even though I was done. lol. Whats with these integras? More people in these cars think its something its not, than any other car... Do they think its a fast car?

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
7,889 Posts
Good kill. I had a run in with a Mustang last night but this guy was cool. No in between the yellow lines crap. When we were done we thru a few comments at each other along with a thumbs up. I'm not bashing here but most of the asshats I've seen behind the wheel are guys like the one you killed. Great job!

·
Mclaren F1 LM
591 Posts
Ive noticed the same thing about the Integra divers myself. They put on a fart can exhaust and think there car is fast,I just don't get it.Usually I just shake my head and laugh.

·
Pure Power
485 Posts
rVOLT said:
If its not one integra, its the other... Im coming down Irwindale ave just now, when I see a guy darting in and out of traffic rather extremely. I figured i'd just stay away from the little bitch, but my ego got the best of me and I had to shut him down. I ran his shit in a second. I might have well been running against a yaris. lol. I passed a few cars in the proccess. Next thing I notice, this punk is using the middle lane (inbetween yellow lines) to pass, just to get back up to me. WTF? I thought, so I calmly waited till the little asshole got beside me again... This time, I was doing 45 and he came up on me at about 60 i'd say... Soon as he got beside me, I floored it... HE DIDNT EVEN PULL PAST MY FRONT WHEEL BEFORE I WAS CHIRPING SECOND GEAR RIGHT IN HIS FACE, THEN BAM! ONCE THE SHIFT, I LAUNCHED A CAR LENGTH ON HIM WITHIN MOMENTS. I shut er down with a thumbs down just to piss him off, while shaking my head... He continued to race me even though I was done. lol. Whats with these integras? More people in these cars think its something its not, than any other car... Do they think its a fast car?

Most of the people who own them are younger kids, but dont knock all Integras, if done right they can be a fun car. I was running 12.2 in a fully built Turbo Teg with moderate boost levels

·
I ♥ ( @ )Y( @ )
1,666 Posts
Yeah, most of the ones on the street are a joke. You gotta put them in their place.

But I will add........my first time down the 1/4 mile at the drag strip, I lost to an older 4dr integra that had a turbo in it. I ran a 14.8 to his 13.5. LOL, that was embarrasing!

·
Registered
222 Posts
I had a Integ try me this morning, had a body kit and fart can.

That poor car had no chance, i just half way got on it and left that kid in the dust!

Chas

·
Still a communist state
12,540 Posts
Integra Gsrs and Type Rs are really nice and easy to make fast with a turbo.....but the mass majority have a fart can and 18'' black wheels

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
fart can!! hahaha. Ive always said they sound like a sworm of bees, but fart can, thats funny...

·
Banned
1,062 Posts
rVOLT said:
fart can!! hahaha. Ive always said they sound like a sworm of bees, but fart can, thats funny...
swarm of bees
fart can
weed wacker
indy car on crack with 3 cylinders running

take your pic :)

·
Registered
582 Posts
in the import/tuner community, there is a widespread hatred of Honda products, as these cars are cheap, easy to mod, can be made very lightweight and fast, and are often driven by gang-banger types with shaved heads. yes, i am prejudiced, but i see it all too often.

there are the minority of tasteful tuners who know how to make a clean JDM Honda Integra really nice. and i give them props. but the few on the road who act like total fools give the Mugen culture a very bad name, and the stigma is hard to shake. unfortunately, because you can get discount rice rocket status with a Civic or Integra, it attracts the lower a$$ end of the riff-raff crowd, typically high strung young assholes who are angry and out to prove only how clueless they are about life in general, often jeopardizing the safety of other drivers.

the "middle lane" gimmick is a typical manoeuvre executed to show how "crazy" or "ballsy" they are as a stand-in for true muscle. they lack real power and tuning performance, so, instead, peform insane looking sight-gags --as a rodeo clown would do-- to make up for their lack of status and experience.

cheers on killing the punk bastards.

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bonzelite said:
in the import/tuner community, there is a widespread hatred of Honda products, as these cars are cheap, easy to mod, can be made very lightweight and fast, and are often driven by gang-banger types with shaved heads. yes, i am prejudiced, but i see it all too often.

there are the minority of tasteful tuners who know how to make a clean JDM Honda Integra really nice. and i give them props. but the few on the road who act like total fools give the Mugen culture a very bad name, and the stigma is hard to shake. unfortunately, because you can get discount rice rocket status with a Civic or Integra, it attracts the lower a$$ end of the riff-raff crowd, typically high strung young assholes who are angry and out to prove only how clueless they are about life in general, often jeopardizing the safety of other drivers.

the "middle lane" gimmick is a typical manoeuvre executed to show how "crazy" or "ballsy" they are as a stand-in for true muscle. they lack real power and tuning performance, so, instead, peform insane looking sight-gags --as a rodeo clown would do-- to make up for their lack of status and experience.

cheers on killing the punk bastards.

I agree with you, its a perfect, pollitically incorect, observation. :)

·
Registered
582 Posts
yes, hondas/integras are often the #1 identifying rides of the rebel without a clue types, the lost and disenfranchised hoodlum 18 year olds whom have been arrested several times and fight over somebody looking at them differently. often, these children are wearing oversized and long-cut shorts that look like elephant pants. and they may wear tacky chains and other bodily adornments that look like they came from a bling ghetto existence.

i know i am being prejudiced and even racial profiling in the manner of my description, but these types are nearly often exactly the very ones who are arrested and commit petty robbery and vandalism of public property --like stray dogs peeing to mark their territory in the "hood."

it is a sad social commentary and statement that they make about themselves and the world they inhabit --namely yours and mine!

·
I break stuff!!!
2,620 Posts
hahahah man at least you werent dealing with crx's. Last weekend me and swampgoat were cruising out to the spots and got swarmed by like 6-7 crxs. I swear it must look like nats when they were all together. Good thing we had lots of bug spray.:gears:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts