LS1GTO Forums banner

Interest in Shift Light programming at the Nats?

1K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  Warren 
#1 ·
I'm curious how much demand there is for this at the event. I need to take time off work and other things to get down there and I was just curious? :) Maybe we could setup a group buy?

Let me know guys!

#5 ·
come down to north carolina sometime, i sure would like to get my light active as well as all you northern folk! dang!

#7 ·
redgto04m6 said:
come down to north carolina sometime, i sure would like to get my light active as well as all you northern folk! dang!
I'll take a road trip over the mountain to NC to meet up and get my light working... Any excuse to cruise... :driving:

#9 ·
04redgto said:
you guys arent helping!!
Oh, sorry... I'll take a road trip across the river to MO to the Nats to meet up and get my light working... Any excuse to cruise...

Better???

#10 ·
How much would you be charging? I live in St. Louis, so I'd definitely be interested if the price is right. :D

#12 ·
Hopefully I can make it and if I can I will be in. Would you need payment in advance? Because chances are I won't know whether or not I am going to be there until atleast the week of on Monday or Tuesday!

#13 ·
Im in.............

#15 ·
I think you can probably count me in.

#20 ·
I would be in....one question. In HP tuners there is adjustability for a shift light as far as when it's lighted. Obviously it doesn't do anything, but when you turn it on in the cluster with you're programming is it then adjustable by the HP tuners software? Or have you known anyone to even try that aspect?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.