Votes: 17 77.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 22.7%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Puppy Power!!
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I good friend of mine runs a shop for performance parts. Mostly import, 4 cylinder stuff. When I took my goat over to show him, he mentioned they had been thinking of getting one and building a turbo system for it.

He has had numerous Talons and Eclipses that they have put into the 12's, 11's and I believe 10's (remember, these are 2.0 liter and street driven). He knows his stuff.

So I thought I'd give him a push by seeing if there is any interest in this. It is almost a given that a single turbo system would be less $$$ than a supercharger.

Bob
www.bobthephotoguy.com

·
Mister Muscular
131 Posts
Brains said:
Yes, but I won't pay the 7000+ wanted by most kit manufacturers. I'll end up building my own first :)
Agreed. The price is always too high, but I'm a turbo fan (no pun intended) and would love to have one/two on this car.

·
Puppy Power!!
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TprGTO said:
I am very interested in a turbo setup for my GTO. Check out www.ststurbo.com. Awesome setup for the GTO.
Saw their website and I have a few issues with their setup.

The main issue being how exposed the turbo and air filter are hanging out the back end like that. That filter has to get extremely dirty, very fast.

Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts