LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently doing a Lighting change, got the car torn apart, (and the wife just about sh*t when she saw the interior apart on a car with only 2k miles) parts boxed up and ready to go off to Chris @ Gto shift light, got all the extra bulbs for the rest of the lights, but there is one last thing that was bugging me..

The green numbers and letters are just a sticker that's white on one side and green on the other. I was thinking I would peel it off and use a Blue paint pen
to make it right. Has anyone else changed this on their car?

Kelly

·
1 of 412 QS Black/M6/18's
528 Posts
I have an automatic and don't have that issue. So I am not sure if it will work. You have a red GTO and are changing the interior lighting blue?

Also, what are you doing with the steering wheel's radio controls?

The reason I ask is I am in the process of deciding what to do. I want to send everything to Chris but was told he had never done a steering wheels controls before and couldn't gaurantee anything. I was hoping someone else would try this and then post pics before I sent everything to him.

FYI...QS with black interior, swapping lighting and stitching to blue.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RazzinGTO said:
I have an automatic and don't have that issue. So I am not sure if it will work. You have a red GTO and are changing the interior lighting blue?

Also, what are you doing with the steering wheel's radio controls?

The reason I ask is I am in the process of deciding what to do. I want to send everything to Chris but was told he had never done a steering wheels controls before and couldn't gaurantee anything. I was hoping someone else would try this and then post pics before I sent everything to him.

FYI...QS with black interior, swapping lighting and stitching to blue.

Actually my car is an IBM, that is my old 04' in my avatar.

I was thinking that the steering controls might be fixed with the blue pen idea too. It may be a little dark, but it will be blue. I'm still a little learry about taking that stuff off with the air bag being there too.

Kelly

1 - 3 of 3 Posts