LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
seppuku rights activist
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. A few of us are trying to organize a large GTO 1/4 mile track event, which will most likely be held somewhere in Texas in November. We have gotten some interest from Colorado, and want to extend the invitation to surrounding areas to gauge the amount of interest in this type of event. If you are interested, not interested, or don't give a shit either way, please take a second to respond to the poll or reply to the thread. :turbonaug

Thanks, Eric

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104748

·
Premium Member
13,016 Posts
Just leave the Pulse Red cars there.....

·
Administrator
20,822 Posts
except for Scott, hes tolerable.

·
7,835 Posts
HRJ said:
Just leave the Pulse Red cars there.....

Oh snap, i heard that backhand all the way from Texas.

I replied in the thread. Would be awesome to come but not practical for me this year. whats it down to SA, about 16ish hours?

·
7,835 Posts
Steel Chicken said:

yeah scott is an asshole just like us. :shiner:

j/k bro

·
seppuku rights activist
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Avsguy33 said:
Oh snap, i heard that backhand all the way from Texas.

I replied in the thread. Would be awesome to come but not practical for me this year. whats it down to SA, about 16ish hours?
It is not necessarily going to be in SA, and we could make it a saturday event if enought interest is expressed! :gears:

·
Administrator
20,822 Posts
you know it baby. us birds of a feather and all that.
yeah how long of a drive is it?

google says 930 miles from where I live, 17 hours. Of course, 17 hours is prolly at mere mortal speeds. so maybe 14ish?

·
Administrator
20,822 Posts
if enough of us drive down from here, it would he sthuper if you could find a track just a little further north. texas is like another planet, takes forever to drive across it

·
seppuku rights activist
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Steel Chicken said:
if enough of us drive down from here, it would he sthuper if you could find a track just a little further north. texas is like another planet, takes forever to drive across it
Ennis in dallas is another possibility. That would cut about 5-6 hours off your trip. Nothing is set in stone at this point. Price and participation will vary. ;)

·
7,835 Posts
Steel Chicken said:
you know it baby. us birds of a feather and all that.
yeah how long of a drive is it?

google says 930 miles from where I live, 17 hours. Of course, 17 hours is prolly at mere mortal speeds. so maybe 14ish?

i got like 950 miles from denver to SA. 16 hours and 18 minutes. Im guessing around 14ish as well. one day

·
Administrator
20,822 Posts
well us rocky mountain folks are crazy from all the oxygen deprivation, we just might come down and show you texin's how to get 'er done. or something.

:burnout:

·
7,835 Posts
dallas is 887 miles...little better.

·
seppuku rights activist
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Roadtrips are a part of our culture. No deep thought is necessary to git r done. ;)

·
Negative Creep
2,346 Posts
Well, if the invitation is extended sometime next year, the boy and I woud probably be willing to go. As for November, won't have the money, and I will be in school on Friday & Saturday.

Ya'll have fun.

-Andrea on Luke's account.

·
seppuku rights activist
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Andrea, keep your eye on the Goatfest 2007 thread in the Texas section. We'd love to have ya here. Lord knows you need a vacation.

·
Premium Member
13,016 Posts
Steel Chicken said:
Ahhhh, yes. Sorry Scott. ;)

·
Eco Friendly
3,762 Posts
Dallas would be cool, I might try to make a two day drive out of it and make it a long weekend - Saturday track rental would be cool for that, head down Thursday and get there Friday afternoon.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts