LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an intake that I acquired and have heard different opinions saying yes and no that it is one of the SVEDE intakes. Just wondering if there was a way that I can know it if is or not. Was previous owner had it on his 06, was seeing how to make it work on an 04

·
Premium Member
36,103 Posts
post a pic.

it should work no matter what. you will have to trim your radiator fan shroud and probably mess with the couples a little, but it should fit. i have a WCS svede on my 04, fits great.

·
Super Moderator
10,371 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So the second part of the question. I have the correct sizes to fit the box to the MAF, and MAF to TB. I've read that I can chop the radiator mounts. Does anyone know of other ways, or different couplers? Sits too high and I can't get second coupler on. Someone tried telling me to trim up the MAF housing to fit

·
Premium Member
36,103 Posts
So the second part of the question. I have the correct sizes to fit the box to the MAF, and MAF to TB. I've read that I can chop the radiator mounts. Does anyone know of other ways, or different couplers? Sits too high and I can't get second coupler on. Someone tried telling me to trim up the MAF housing to fit View attachment 499277
you will have to trim your radiator fan shroud and probably mess with the couples a little
get out the hacksaw and the utility knife.

·
Is that FWD?
1,014 Posts
Definitely a Svede

1 - 12 of 12 Posts