LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I sold my car two years ago ?, and I’m getting to some stuff in storage. I have the complete stock exhaust for the 2006. Would this be of interest anymore? If it is, I’ll post out all the correct pics and asking price. Just wanted to get a feel on demand. I hope this question is not a violation of the rules.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m good with any section that would give me an idea if it’s worth trying to move.

·
Worthless reject member
40,716 Posts
Just a quick look on ebay saw buy it now prices from 200-500, but used parts places usually over price, so...

In my experience stock exhaust parts aren't worth much. Maybe for scrap.

·
GR-RRR!
5,829 Posts
The mufflers and tips may have some value. The cats too if someone needs a stock replacement or if they have to demod for any reason. The big middle section with the resonator probably not. I've had a spare for nearly 10 years and I've tried to sell it instead of throwing it away a few times with no luck at all. I sold a pair of mufflers once for a semi-reasonable amount, cats too. Exhaust manifolds are good for boat anchors, no one wants them.

·
Administrator
8,374 Posts
The big middle section with the resonator probably not.
Funny, because this is actually the part that I wanted the most when I was working up my new exhaust system on my 04. I wanted that section so that I could swap it in and run a set of Kooks afterburner axlebacks. I've a near mint mid section in my shed now just waiting for that possible time.

·
GR-RRR!
5,829 Posts
Funny, because this is actually the part that I wanted the most when I was working up my new exhaust system on my 04. I wanted that section so that I could swap it in and run a set of Kooks afterburner axlebacks. I've a near mint mid section in my shed now just waiting for that possible time.
I've got two of them just taking up space. I'd be more than happy to get rid of one of them.

·
Administrator
8,374 Posts
Last sentence. I have one now.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess it’s way to early in the GTO life for folks looking to build a numbers matching car.

Reactions: InsanelaneGTO

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When I get back to the storage unit I’ll take the pics and throw it out here and see what happens. I do have the entire system from manifolds to tips

·
Registered
1 Posts
I could use a stock 05/06 exhaust. Just did a 05/06 rear bumper conversion on my 2004. Depending on the price shipped I'm interested

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I’m in BERGEN county NJ. If anyone is interested I’ll try to get pics posted today.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It’s been a while since I posted pic, I’ve got them in my gallery. How do I post them? Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think I also have the manifolds once I find them. May have a few other parts, just let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Following. I have my manifolds in the attic, and mufflers, tips, and OE cat in the shed. Why? Because anything that if smells like GTO seems to cost a ton to find and replace.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts