1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Blessed from above..
438 Posts
Are you in Baton Rouge?

·
Needs Directions
3,260 Posts
I'm in lake charles, 2 hours from baton rouge. I visit my buddy who goes to lsu and lives in baton rouge from time to time. Might be going over there pretty soon actually.

·
Not Vengeance..Punishment
1,401 Posts
I am basically in Baton Rouge (actually reside in Prairieville). I have a buddy who lurks here from time to time and has an '04 IBM GTO.

-K

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im in prairieville also. We will have to meet up sometime. What all mods do you have on your gto? Do you go to thunder racing or futral motorsports?

·
1,401 Posts
gto06ls2 said:
im in prairieville also. We will have to meet up sometime. What all mods do you have on your gto? Do you go to thunder racing or futral motorsports?
Where in Prairieville are you located? I am about a mile from the newest Wal-Mart on Airline Hwy, down Old Perkins.

Mods?

K&N CAI, Magnaflow, AMW Catch Can, BMR: Strut Tower Brace, Skid Plate, Drag Bags, Kooks LT's, Noltec Diff Insert, NGK TR55, MSD 8.5mm, SLP Thermostat 160 °F, Ported Intake Manifold, De-Screened MAF, Rear Y-Bar Delete, GMM Rip Shift, Formato Tune (374/367)

I have used both Thunder Racing and Futral Motorsports. We can talk about that some time.

-K

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well do you know those two houses across the road from the new walmart beside the dollar store.That is my grandparents house on airline. I currently having a house built off of jefferson.

·
TYRFRYR
85 Posts
I grew up in B.R. but live in Pierre Part Now. 10 miles from No Problem. I was just up there banging around earlier today. Stopped off at Spanky's for cold refershing beverage.

A local car club (St. Amant) is doing a cruise tomorrow ending up at the Tanger Cruise In Car Show. Let me know if you're interested and I'll drop the 411.

·
1,401 Posts
gto06ls2 said:
Well do you know those two houses across the road from the new walmart beside the dollar store.That is my grandparents house on airline. I currently having a house built off of jefferson.
I know exactly where you are talking about. It is very close to me house. I am in Manchac Place, off of Bluff Road. Djltoys is not far from us either. If I recall correctly, he is down near 73. That reminds me, I need to see what he is up to.

-K

·
1,401 Posts
TechnoGeek said:
I grew up in B.R. but live in Pierre Part Now. 10 miles from No Problem. I was just up there banging around earlier today. Stopped off at Spanky's for cold refershing beverage.

A local car club (St. Amant) is doing a cruise tomorrow ending up at the Tanger Cruise In Car Show. Let me know if you're interested and I'll drop the 411.
I am interested in information regarding the cruise tomorrow. However, I do have my brother-in-law and his family coming over tomorrow to watch the LSU game. Subsquently, I do not know if I will be able to make it out. The LSU game is in the early afternoon. Please let me know what is going on and I will see what I can do about sneaking out of the house.

-K

·
TYRFRYR
85 Posts
The Cruise starts up at 4:00 pm. The Show is at 6:00 pm.

The Cruise meet up is at a shop called "The Girls' Garage" (225) 622-8463.

I know how to get there, but I'm not sure of the road names or numbers.
The easiest way for me to explain it is as follows:

From Hwy 30 and Airline Highway:
1. Travel North on 431 (30 becomes 431 North of Airline).
2. About 5-6 miles down 431, there will be a shopping center on the right hand side.
3. I think its located at 431 & 931.

If you can't make the cruise, come out and meet us at the show.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts