LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
DOG
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the rumoured launch date is here. We have unconfirmed reports of lines of cars and trailers with cars, but no photos or anything.

The dealers are just as in the dark as we are.

BTW, I find it very difficult to believe the pre-sale pontiac is reporting unless Florida is the only place these are selling. My dealer (James-Rivard in Brandon Florida - they've been GREAT BTW) has an allocation of 10. 9 of these are sold. If you want a car from them, you'd theoretically be looking at June or July. He did just get an allocation for 2 additionals. All the other pontiac dealers around here are reporting similar numbers.

I don't know why pontiac would short that number, you'd think they'd emphasize the presale if it was great. Oh well. I'lm sitting waiting for more info.

·
Registered
429 Posts
well this may be just talk but jon hall pontiac in daytona my dealer told me that they are getting 9 1 or 2 are sold but not sure if mine is on first boat?? also was told 21 days after they hit the shore??????

·
Registered
29 Posts
Tigger,

I also deal with Rivard in Brandon and they told me the same thing about 10 allotted with 9 of them already spoken for. They claim to have no literature or posters though.....dangit!

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
At my dealership Sewell in Dallas I have personally pre-sold 8 cars and there are a few more pre-sold by other salesman at my dealership. You are correct the dealers are in the dark just as the regular public about when the cars will actually get to us, we just speculate. I wish someone would tell me for sure when the first one will get to the dealership but know one is so we just have to wait. But it should be very soon ;)

·
LS1GTO Traitor
442 Posts
ssj71 said:
Tigger,

I also deal with Rivard in Brandon and they told me the same thing about 10 allotted with 9 of them already spoken for. They claim to have no literature or posters though.....dangit!
We got the Tampa connection going because I ordered mine from James-Rivard Pontiac. They are the best Pontiac dealer in the area. Courtesy didn't return my phone call and Autoway said they required a $5000 deposit. What a joke.:slap:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts