LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hell pecker yeah
7,290 Posts
From what I understand, there was a snafu with the paperwork and we were unable to secure a spot this year. We hope to be back next year!

·
ROW ROW ROW...
8,945 Posts
what corn said is correct.

we hope that they will let us back next year. i am seriously missing the fair especially with all the facebook memories reminding me every damn day.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I understand now. Beats the alternative answer of "We all quit doing that $hit and just sit at home now" . Here's to next year!

·
Hell pecker yeah
7,290 Posts
We lost our spot on the invite list. We're hoping to get it back next year - even if it is a Friday.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Weird that my wife asked me if the "GTO Guys" were at the State Fair this year (we went on Saturday), and I was embarassed that I didn't know the answer. Lo and behold, here you guys are talking about it (again). Looking forward to Corndog having some luck with the invite list in 2020. :)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Well I hope there is a GTO group next year at the fair, because I'll be moving back to the great state of TEXAS and would like to meet some of you. Plus my 8 year old daughter is really getting into muscle cars and this year was her first state fair, plus I want to take her to more car shows. So if there is a list starting put me on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts