LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
BOM - code for Metal Pumpkin
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealership just called and said "Your GTO is here" Now, I just gotta figure out when I can go and pick 'er up! I'm on cloud 8.5 - I haven't reached 9 yet as it's not yet in my possession. ;)

I'll keep ya'll posted. :driving:

2006 Brazen Orange 6spd w/ 18"s

·
Registered
559 Posts
Congrats! Your gonna love it. Don't let your girl get too lonely, you may end up spending too much time with your new GTO!

·
Finally...Back to sea!!!
239 Posts
Congrats and enjoy. I have a TPW of 5/8/06. I figure sometime late July early August. Have fun and try to make those tire last past a few thousand miles....

·
Finally...Back to sea!!!
239 Posts
DeepBlueZ said:
You're in a great situation though....you've got an '04 to hold you over until your '06 arrives....:thumbs:

Jay -- Congrats man, enjoy it. :hail:
Yea, that's what everyone tells me, but it's a lease so I can't do any mods. I have terminal new car disease, so I need something I can mod to keep the "new" feeling.

·
BOM - code for Metal Pumpkin
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I picked it up on Sunday. It was worth the wait. The car is phenomenal! I LOVE it. Can't wait for the break in miles to be over :)

| Brazen Orange | 6spd | 18" |

·
Registered
922 Posts
Congrats on the GTO. I can't wait to grab mine from my parents garage after work and take her out for a spin. And I hear you on the break in miles, I can't wait to lay into this beast

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yes, congrats on your car making it! A pontiac rep told me yesterday that mine had made it to the country Friday morning. Hopefully they will be able to turn it around quickly and get it on a train. MIne is exactly like yours. Great choice!:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts