LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

SLP has just released the part number and pricing for their new GTO Loudmouth exhaust and we already have a bunch on order. This will allow us to provide you with some of the first systems that ship!

Exhaust System, "Loud Mouth" 2004 GTO

Looking for the ultimate GTO cat-back system? SLP's new GTO Loud Mouth employs an integral X-pipe crossover and specially designed "Shotgun" race mufflers to provide superior flow and performance, while minimizing interior resonance. The resulting tone is deep, rich, and powerful-the consummate fusion of muscle-car aggression and grand-touring civility. Like all SLP exhaust systems, the GTO Loud Mouth is hand-built from 100 percent stainless steel and carries a limited lifetime warranty.

Features
Constructed entirely from mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel (2.5" OD)
Equipped with an integral X-pipe crossover for optimum performance and sound quality
Custom-designed "Shotgun" race mufflers provide virtually unrestricted exhaust flow
Features two hand-polished, double-wall tips
Designed to OEM standards of fit and durability
Covered by a limited lifetime warranty

Projected Date of Availability: July 30

The factory system sounds good for a production exhaust. This one will let everyone know your car is a little different from the rest! It will provide you with a deep, "muscle car" sound and also help the engine breath better.

Our regular retail is $589.99 plus you can save some $ by ordering online.

I'll post info as I receive it.

Tom

Order line - 1-877-4-TBYRNE
E-mail - [email protected]

Price Match Plus policy

·
04 Impulse blue/blue M6 GOAT
368 Posts
GTOJeff said:
Is there a sound clip available?
I wanna hear some sound to!

·
DAAAT'S RIGHT
1,650 Posts
I don't like that crimped place just past the resonator on the left side. Why is that their? Looks like a restriction point. Other than that ...a sharp looking setup!

·
Been here for a long time...
4,658 Posts
JayStew said:
I don't like that crimped place just past the resonator on the left side. Why is that their? Looks like a restriction point. Other than that ...a sharp looking setup!
I'd imagine for fit. They put the same thing on F-Body exhaust going over the axle. Didn't affect power output in those cars, doubt it would in the goat.

·
04 Impulse blue/blue M6 GOAT
368 Posts
What is the Pre-order price? any difference or do you not know yet?

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The sound is supposed to be similar to what the SLP exhaust sounded like in the LT1 cars years ago. There isn't a special price for pre-orders but the first orders in will be at the top of the list to receive their system. We're offering 10% off all SLP products for orders placed through Sunday evening (6/20) so this will provide you with a pretty good savings.

Tom

Order line - 1-877-4-TBYRNE
E-mail - [email protected]

Price Match Plus policy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts