LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello GTOers,

I have the following for sale for the 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO:

Over The Radiator Cold Air Intake (with 2 couplings and 4 screw hose clamps) - Used, Okay Condition (multiple cracks) - $50

Radiator Cover - Used (cut to fit above mentioned over the radiator cold air intake, small crack on driver's side piece, snap tabs included) - $50

OEM Headlights (with bulbs) - Used, Fair Condition - $250

OEM Front Bumper Side Markers (with bulbs) - Used, Excellent Condition - $75

OEM "GTO 6.0 LITRE" Fender Badge Emblems - Used, Excellent Condition (will need new double sided tape) - $40

Nitto NT555 Extreme ZR Tires (235/40/18) - Used, Good Condition, Discontinued - $150

Chrome Chevrolet Exhaust Tips (2-7/8" Inlet ID, 4" Outlet OD) - Brand New - $150

Buyer pays shipping!

Please send me a message if you are interested or for more information and pictures!

Thanks!

Jake

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You should easily get $300 for those headlights, if someone knows what they're doing...
I simply did not have that much in one pocket to spend.
Understandable!
Where are you located?
Will you be adding more things for sale? Asking for another BOM owner.
Located in Minnesota. As far as BOM body parts go, there won't be any for sale. I'm just giving my car a makeover!
i need a BOM gto in my life. Wish I could find a low mileage one and sell mine for it.
They are out there, just have to be looking everyday!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There was a bump in the night. Prices dropped. Everything is off the car and ready to ship.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts