LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
HSV GTO
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have his custom tune vs the performance tune from the prediator. And if so what do you think of it i am in the market for some mods for my impulse blue a4.

steve :)

·
Registered
881 Posts
impulseblue gto said:
Does anybody have his custom tune vs the performance tune from the prediator. And if so what do you think of it i am in the market for some mods for my impulse blue a4.

steve :)
I have the custom tune, and love it. Diablosport tuning e-mailed me tonight
that they would be off line for a while because of the hurricane threat.
James is in Mobile, AL, and they are under the threat as are we in New
Orleans.
If the Gulf Coast is still around after a visit from 'Ivan the Terrible', I'm sure
James will be back on the board.

·
HSV GTO
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
did you do the performance tune first then the custom tune.
i have an a4 stock still only have 307 miles and lookin to get a cs tube and the preditor i herad it makes a big differance on the a4 cars. Is it a seat of the pants differance. thanks

steve

·
Dad's Yellow Goat
632 Posts
more then seat of the pants

impulseblue gto said:
i have an a4 stock still only have 307 miles and lookin to get a cs tube and the preditor i herad it makes a big differance on the a4 cars. Is it a seat of the pants differance. thanks

steve
I have an A4 and picked up a solid 1/2 second and trans-shifts much more solid. The seat of the pants feel is incrediable!!!!

·
Dad's Yellow Goat
632 Posts
more then seat of the pants

impulseblue gto said:

steve
I have an A4 and picked up a solid 1/2 second and trans much more solid. The seat of the pants feel is incrediable!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts