LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I will be up in the Sacramento-San Fran area 10/18-10/21/06. If anyone needs any tuning or just wants to hang out. Tuning is $375 and dyno is about $100-$125 an hr. I will be Porting LS2 and LS7 manifolds $275-$300 depending on vehicle (11RWHP and 13RWTQ LS2 and 16RWHP and 18RWTQ LS7) and LS2 throttle bodies $175 (8RWHP and 8RWTQ on an LS7 and greatly improved throttle response this is the only one I have tested as of yet). I hope that we can help you out. We thoroughly tune the vehicle from idle thru WOT aggressively to optimize the vehicles full potential for the mods. After the dyno is complete we also test on the street to make sure everything is safe and dialed in 100%. I also try my best to inform the customer of what is going on with the vehicle, what certain tables do and how to improve the vehicle. If one doesnt want to do a full tune we can setup a partial tune or a street tune (w/o dyno) for a significantly lower price.
I have retuned a number of vehicles and made more power than when they were tuned in NORCAL speed shops
If you cannot make this event I travel to NorCal about twice a year. I can tune 85-07 vehicles and can tune Trucks, Cobalt SS, saturn Ions, GTOs, Fbodys, and Corvettes. I look forward to optimizing your vehicle you will not be disappointed.
Thank you all and God Bless.
Jeremy Formato

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Who's dyno are you going to use?

Sounds like something I will take you up on, depending on where you set up at. I need that damn Torque Managment removed.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Advanced dyno technologies in suisun city. I hope to help you out. Please give me a call
Jeremy

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Top notch tuner guys. Get him while he is out there!!!

·
Quicksilver M6
362 Posts
Hi Jeremy, glad to see your coming back to Norcal soon. Does the intake porting include the tune in the price? In your estimation, what's the most beneficial, intake porting or TB porting??

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I wish I had known about this a little earlier, I would have thrown a cam in to make it a little more worth-while...:gears:

·
60% of the time, everytime.
1,167 Posts
*cough* when you coming to so cal *cough*

specifically san diego ;)

·
485, 432 rw m6
536 Posts
Central Texas, Jeremy. If your intrested I can rally the Texas GTO troops. Let me know.

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
I will also vouch for Jeremy! He has taken good care of me and my car for over a year now with excellent results. Made 550rwhp/460trq safely for a while and eventually bumped it up with methanol and made 600/515 and never had any tuning issues with the car. She ran great day in and day out. And yes the car was a DD when he first tuned it.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
machinistone said:
Who's dyno are you going to use?

Sounds like something I will take you up on, depending on where you set up at. I need that damn Torque Managment removed.

there is still time to get that cam in!! 2 weeks easy:gears:

·
Not Vengeance..Punishment
1,401 Posts
Another Very Satisfied Customer

Jeremy is defintely the man. After having the car tuned in Baton Rouge and making 372 rwhp/369 rwtq after a significant cool down, we made a baseline pull at 352 rwhp/348 rwtq. Needless to say, I was a bit disappointed. After Jeremy replaced the stock intake manifold with one that he had ported and tuned the car, we made 374 rwhp/367 rwtq. I should note that these numbers were obtained after 3 back-to-back pulls in the middle of July in Florida. That is, these numbers were made when the car was most definitely hot. Below are the results from my session with Jeremy. Notice how the performance was increased across the board and not just at the top end. In addition to the this, Jeremy and I did some real world logging to ensure the tune was safe. Jeremy was very thorough. I am still tying to figure out a way to entice him to Louisiana when I do heads and cam. Given the opportunity to have Jeremy tune your GTO, I would recommend you take it. You will be satisfied...

Jeremy, my brother-in-law, Gary, indicated that you and he were going to hookup in the near future to tune his (my sister's) LS6 CTS-V. Please leave a little bit out of it so that I will still be able to take him in a sprint. ;) Thanks for all you did for me.

Kory

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cam install can be done in 6 hrs. DO EEEEEETTTTT!!!
Well this thread is for NORCAL sorry guys i wish i had the time to go all over.
So who is in?
I need a $100 deposit via paypal for 1st timers obvious cost involved heading out there. I look forward to helping you guys out.
For the others guys thank you for the nice words. Wnuck we can do the heads and cam here, family trip........
Jeremy Formato

·
10 sec club on motor
315 Posts
really need you in south florida any idea when you may be coming down here and when you do can you tune if the ecm is locked by ls2 edit?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi Jeremy- Please PM so I can look at scheduling with you while you're in the Sacramento area.

·
GTOs love KRAUT & RICE diets!
226 Posts
Jeremy where are you?

Jeremy,

I've been trying to get a hold of you (PM, email) to schedule an appointment. Is there slots still open?:confused:

Thanks

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey guys, (Pony killer) if you guys are trying to get ahold of me my cell is the best way. 813-495-8778. I have a few slots left so let me know what will work for you guys.
I look forward to helping you out.
Thank you and God BLess.
Jeremy Formato

1 - 20 of 20 Posts