LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I will be up in the Sacramento-San Fran area 10/18-10/21/06. If anyone needs any tuning or just wants to hang out. Tuning is $375 and dyno is about $100-$125 an hr. I will be Porting LS2 and LS7 manifolds $275-$300 depending on vehicle (11RWHP and 13RWTQ LS2 and 16RWHP and 18RWTQ LS7) and LS2 throttle bodies $175 (8RWHP and 8RWTQ on an LS7 and greatly improved throttle response this is the only one I have tested as of yet). I hope that we can help you out. We thoroughly tune the vehicle from idle thru WOT aggressively to optimize the vehicles full potential for the mods. After the dyno is complete we also test on the street to make sure everything is safe and dialed in 100%. I also try my best to inform the customer of what is going on with the vehicle, what certain tables do and how to improve the vehicle. If one doesnt want to do a full tune we can setup a partial tune or a street tune (w/o dyno) for a significantly lower price.
I have retuned a number of vehicles and made more power than when they were tuned in NORCAL speed shops
If you cannot make this event I travel to NorCal about twice a year. I can tune 85-07 vehicles and can tune Trucks, Cobalt SS, saturn Ions, GTOs, Fbodys, and Corvettes. I look forward to optimizing your vehicle you will not be disappointed.
Thank you all and God Bless.
Jeremy Formato

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Sounds great. Can you tune an LS2 GTO with a maggie? If so, does your tune help very much compared to the factory Magnuson tune? Thanks and hopefully I'll see you in Sacto.

·
Need To Drive More
1,477 Posts
When will you come to the Seattle/Puget Sound region?

·
that's right,I'm runnin' 11's
1,522 Posts
LFSADRG said:
When will you come to the Seattle/Puget Sound region?

:ftw:

·
Banned
5,086 Posts
jeremy where you gonna be,are you staying at mitchells again..and what shop you gonna tune at..im gonna need a retune and this time i have interior for you to sit in..:drink:

·
Registered
229 Posts
What shop will you be at?I'm interested in a ported manifold,maybe the TB.What are the total gains with both.I'd like to work out a price on the whole package. Could we meet somewhere or do you go to anyshop in the area?.How close are your street tunes,I already had a dyno tune but do need a retune for my ORP's and 1.8rrs,CAI w/ sheild.My last dyno my A/F was 13.2-13.3 before I took off my 1.8s but my tuner said it did need some tweeks to drive better.Will go to LS7 1.8s this week.I'm looking for 400Rwhp.Was at 387rwhp with HS 1.8s but took them off cause of valve float,can you make it happen?

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
rmitchell242 said:
yeah bobby he is going to stay at my place again and he will be over at advanced dyno in suisun

I take it, we'll see him out for a little Friday night action, I mean hang out.......? :turbonaug

·
Banned
5,086 Posts
rmitchell242 said:
yeah bobby he is going to stay at my place again and he will be over at advanced dyno in suisun
sweet.... you get those heads on or what i know there are people waiting to see how you like em

·
on a mission from...
139 Posts
FYI...Formato did an outstanding job tuning my 05 about 6 months ago. All went well with exception of the stork I ran down during the test run with Formato.:turbonaug

·
Registered
235 Posts
This was sad news. Jeremy will be running the dyno himself. I spoke with him a bit ago. Looking forward to meeting you all. I will be up all day Wednesday 10-18.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey guys been real busy just installed an STS kit on my truck and working out the details....
PS I need to get $100 deposits from 1st time customers via paypal [email protected]
GTO FAN- yes we can improve it, any exh mods? the more the better.
The Joker- I look forward to it.
Rippinbyu- The infamous stork incident......bwahahahha I am just glad the car is alright, now the storl on the otherhand.....
Patriot- are you in?
Billy Goat Gruff- Yes very sad news HH will be missed. He was very kind, hospitable, and entertaining.
Lance from the shop next door will be helping out and I will run the dyno. I look forward to making this happen hopefully we can have a good time and pick up some good power on everyones car.

God Bless
Jeremy Formato

·
Pissin' in the wind.
951 Posts
Hey Jeremy,

How much to tweak my car? Shouldn't have to change too much sice the mail in job?
I guess u got my e-mail, or that was just some crazy timing.

Dusty

·
Quicksilver M6
362 Posts
Hi Jeremy,
I wanna get the intake ported and a tweak tune, been tuned twice by you already. When can you do it?? I can be there any time after 5pm Wed through Fri after I get home from work. I now have the SW 3" cat back on the car.
Dave

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Yes very sad news about HH I had an appointment with him at 5pm monday afternoon and when i showed up and he was not there i knew something bad had happenend he was always at the shop spoke with the guys at street machines the next day and they told me what had happened. I will be sad going there with him not around.

superdave01 email jeremy so that he gets your message sooner he is pretty busy right now and we dont want him to miss your reply!

On another note if anyone has any mods that they would like done before the tune Jeremy will be in town long enough to do a head/cam job or most anything else that may be needed. Just let us know!

·
PANCAKE CITY
1,622 Posts
Yo Rob when r u gunna put yer car on the Dyno?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts