LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
I like pie.
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They have no pricing on the website. Anyone know how much these things are?

Im almost afraid to ask.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
http://members.cox.net/monaro/wallpaper.htm
Monaro Front ~$980 CA 92630 pick up
this special is offered from JHP about every 3 months. If you can't wait, it's about $350-370 extra
or ~$1120 includes freight direct to your door

So what you get is:
Front (bumper) Bar Facia,
Lower intake Grille
4 clips to secure lower intake grille to the front bar
All 3 parts that make up the Holden Upper Grille
2 screws and 1 clip which hold the Holden Grille to the front bar
Fog/Park lamp surrounds (both left and right)
Fog/Park Lamp assembly (both left and right) which include globes as well.
6 screws hold fog lamps in place.

·
I like pie.
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you mean every 3 months? Its like a special deal or something that only comes along on a regular basis?

I can wait but I can't pick it up in cali... Im in NC about 3000 miles from california.

·
I like pie.
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh - a question... You seem to know alot about this front end...

The black plastic piece on the upper grille - does it have to be installed or can you just have the mesh insert withut the plastic cross piece and Holden logo?

·
I like pie.
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still want to know about the plastic cross piece and HSV logo on the uper grile.

·
I like pie.
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that sucks. I suppose I could do like the guy with the "new judge" did and just remove the hsv logo and ut the arrow head there.

I had hoped just to have the mesh only and a GTO logo

·
Non Denominational Car Nut
2,347 Posts
you can make your own mesh grille,,
a couple guys have skipped the
holden grille and just run mesh top and bottom.
If you want just the bumper and the fogs without the grilles its about $500
plus shipping from Nick at EDIT - Non sponsor

·
I like pie.
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I lie the mesh in it, just not the cross piee and round logo..

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Borsig said:
What do you mean every 3 months? Its like a special deal or something that only comes along on a regular basis?

I can wait but I can't pick it up in cali... Im in NC about 3000 miles from california.
This offer is pretty regular right now from JHP. It's limited to 3 months on average due to limited warehouse space in CA. Direct shipping to you (from Australia) will cost over $600 based on current shipping rates. The bar on the top grill is plastic welded into the grill itself. It could be disassembled but I have no idea what it would look like without it. The chrome badge is double-side taped (like most badges on the cars).
since you are in NC, the total cost of the kit shipped to your door will be around $1120.
if you don't need or don't want some parts of the kit, they can be excluded from your purchase.
all parts from JHP are brand-new parts, not like others..

·
I like pie.
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I cant think of anything I wouldnt want, except the HSV logo. I guess Id have to keep the top grille mesh, most aftermarket mesh looks rice.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
you're probably referring to Holden logo. Lion stepping on the sun is Holden logo. That logo doesn't cost much, my suggestion is for you to include it in case you change your mind, it looks really cool in person.
HSV logo has a racing helmet in front of the lion.

·
I like pie.
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ive seen them. Trust me I ony want GTO or an arrowhead on the front of the car. Yes I know its a holden, but....

I just hate the front end on mine now that Ive seen this one. I would have preferred a simple GTO in the mesh with no solid plastic.

·
Non Denominational Car Nut
2,347 Posts
HTRDLNCN said:
If you want just the bumper and the fogs without the grilles its about $500
plus shipping from Nick at EDIT - Non sponsor
So I take it private individuals on the forum cant talk about anyone we have bought from if they dont sponsor the site?
Guess we cant talk about Summit or Jegs or Autozone or any other national chain either since none sponsor the site?
Jus wonderin...

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Borsig said:
Ive seen them. Trust me I ony want GTO or an arrowhead on the front of the car. Yes I know its a holden, but....

I just hate the front end on mine now that Ive seen this one. I would have preferred a simple GTO in the mesh with no solid plastic.
OK:burnout:
P.S. i think logo only ~$12-15 in the kit

·
I like pie.
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I wonder- racemesh in place of the stock grille on this??

·
Registered
213 Posts
Borsig said:
I wonder- racemesh in place of the stock grille on this??
don't see why not. the stock grille sit in a couple holes in the bumper and is held down with 3 screws across the top, shouldn't be complicated.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts